He's here 💜

You woke up to painful pain on your lower stomach and a substance on your inner thighs. You didn't want to wake up jungkook you got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Y/n: " Did my water break?"

You where panicking, you didn't know what to do
You walked in the bedroom and tried to wake up jungkook but another painful cramp happened again.

Y/n: " Great now I'm having contractions."

Y/n: " baby , jungkook wake up my water just broke."

Jungkook: " What!! , Do we need to go to the hospital right away."

Y/n: " No, I need you to time thes-"

Jungkook: " y/n? What's happening.."

Y/n: " I'm having contractions and I need you to time them , ok?"

Jungkook: " ok love."

You sat at the end of the bed , jungkook leaned up against the walk staring at you.

Y/n : " Ok START THE TIME!"
You moans and you groaned waiting for it to go away.

Y/n: " How far a part?"

Jungkook : " 6 mins apart"

Y/n : " We need to go to the hospital now."

You put pants on and shoes on and jungkook slipped on his shoes and ahead out the door.

Jungkook: " Ok let's go."

He looked worried

You walked slowly to the elevator and waited until you got on the first floor and you see Jin waiting at the car door.

Y/n: " What is Jin doing here."

Jungkook: " He is going to drop us off at the hospital and go pack our hospital bags ."

Y/n : " ok."

Jin : " Hey guys , let's get Miss y/n to the hospital so she can pop this baby out."

You got in the car you felt another contraction coming on.

Y/n : " Jungkook , start the timer."

You hold on to his hand squeezing it hard , after a few mins you let go of his hands.

Jungkook: " 5 mins apart."

Y/n: " We need to hurry ."

2min later

Jin: " We are here , good luck y/n."

A nurse helped you out the car in to a wheelchair and pushed you in to a hospital room.

Nurse: " Ok , Miss jeon do you want your husband in here the whole time."

I looked at jungkook

Y/n: " Do you ?"

Jungkook: " yes of course."

Nurse: " alright, Miss jeon we are going to change you in this hospital gown and put this monitor on your stomach to monitor your baby's heart beat alright."

The nurse helped you stand up to put your gown on and the monitor belt.

Nurse: " Now I know you want the epidural, but you are so far along that we can't."

Y/n: " Oh ok ."

Nurse: " I want you to breath and relax ok , I will be back ."

The nurse left

Jungkook pulled a chair next to your bed.

You turned to smile towards him

Jungkook: " Are you ready ."

Y/n: " No, I'm afraid I'm not going to be a good mother ."

Jungkook: " Y/n , you are going to be the best mother in the whole wide world ."

You laughed until you headed a knock on the door.
Jungkook stand up quick and put his hand on his gun

Y/n: " Jungkook plz , sit down."

Y/n: " come in."

???: " Hello I will be your doctor, I'm dr. Young ."

Dr.young : " Alright I'm here to examine you to see how your baby looks . So can you open up your legs wide for me so I can look , I can see your baby's head so we are going to do a practice round alright when you feel another contraction I want to to push."

Dr. Young: " Now you husband looks very mad , I apologize Mr. Jeon it's my job. So I really don't want to tell you what to do but you need to hold your wife hand and her leg to her chest alright and Mrs, y/n another nurse will come and do the same to the other side.

The doctor looks so petrified , the other nurse walked in.

You looked at jungkook his eyes are glued on the doctor.

Y/n: " jungkook , honey he is just doing his job."

Jungkook: " I know , he's lucky I didn't shot him."

You felt another contractor coming on you started to push

Dr. Young : " Push , Push alright you can relax now . You are ready to give birth , Are you ready .

Y/n : " Yes."

Dr. Young: " aright push."

Jungkook pov:

I can't believe I'm here right now , hearing y/n's pain , screaming . I'm looking at her , her worn out body , tears running down her face , I wish I can take away her pain

Jungkook: " You got it baby ."

Dr.young: " THE HEAD IS OUT!"

Jungkook: " come on love you got it , squeeze my hand let me feel your pain."

She throw her head back yelling on the top of her lungs. Until we heard a baby cry.

Y/n looked at me with tears running down her face

The nurse hurried to clean our baby.

Nurse : " Does the dad want to cut the cord."

I looked at y/n not wanting to let go of her hand.

Y/n : " Go."

I let go of y/n hand and walked over to my son and cut his cord the nurse handed him to me , I froze staring at him then looked at y/n , she was already staring at me . I walked over to her placed him in her arms.

Y/n pov:

I was staring at jungkook holding our son , then he gave him to me .

Feeling this unconditional love for him , the way his skin feels on mine makes my heart jumps.

Y/n: " I can't believe he is here ."

Jungkook: " I know ."

I look at jungkook see is tears in his eyes

Y/n: " Oh baby I love you."

Jungkook: " I love you more , and for giving me a son."

Y/n : " What should we name him ."

Jungkook: " how about- "

Hello everyone sorry I take so long to upload a new chapter but I want you guys to put a baby name in the comment section plz and thank you, love you guys❣️❣️❣️💜