Another +21

Y/n pov:
Y/n: "I can't be pregnant , we just did it yesterday , but what if I am . No, don't think like that y/n." While walking back and forth In the living room

Y/n: " I need to start dinner before Jungkook gets home."

You started making dinner , cutting up vegetables and cooking Ramen . Hearing the front door open and hearing heavy foot steps come towards the kitchen and a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist.

Jungkook: " You smell good , and what are you wearing."

Your eyes widen remember what you are wearing one of his oversized shirt and no shorts. Feeling his hand run up your upper thigh slowly pushing the shirt up.

Jungkook: " Are you trying to tease me babygirl , with your see-through panties huh?" He said pressing up against you whispering in your ear.

Y/n : " No I just forgot to change." You said shyly

Jungkook: " You forgot?"

He said moving his hands up lifting your shirt over your head landing on in the kitchen floor.

Y/n: " I-I need to finish up dinner, the noodles are probably over cooked now.

He turned towards the stove turned off the burner and dumped the pot of noodles in the sink.

Jungkook: " I see no food , I just see you looking so good I can eat you , but if you don't want it then I'm going to my office."

He left to his office , you felt very turned on and you are only in your panties and bra

You slowly walked to his office you , stopped at his office door and hesitated to turn the door knob, you walked in his office seeing Jungkook  looking out of  his window , watching the rain . You walked toward him wrapped your arms around his waist resting my head on his back.

Jungkook: " You look so tiny compared to me.. but you can take me very good , don't you think." He smirked

Y/n: " I do" said in a teasing type of voice

Walking to his desk and pushing everything to the side and sat down on top of his desk watching him walk towards me.

Jungkook: " You are such a tease I can't with you."

Y/n : " You teased me first , and you turned me on , so it's your fault."

Jungkook: " My fault , you are the one that basically not wearing any clothes When I got home."

Y/n: " Well I'm gonna go take a shower."

Walking slowly to the door .

Y/n: " You can join if you want to , daddy." ( cringe 😂)

You walked out his office and headed to the master bathroom.

( listen to panty dropper by trey songs or dive in or ride by somo, while reading this it hits different, I listen to it while writing it . If you do comment what you think. Plz and thank you❤️)

Back to y/n pov:

You turned on the warm water and started to undress your self and step in the warm shower.