Is it possible

Y/n pov:

He dragged you to a random room and closed the door.

You waited for his footsteps to fade away
You took out your phone and call someone.

On the phone:

??: " Are you ok , how is our baby."

Y/n: " We are good , but we are in jungkook."

Jungkook: " I don't like putting you and our baby in this , I hated fake arguing with you and not staying in the same bed or touch you for almost 4 month is driving me crazy."

Y/n: " I know but we have to do this . We are going to be ok just hurry up with your plans."

End call.

Flash back:

Jungkook: " y/n , I have something to tell you."

Y/n: " what is it?"

Jungkook: " so I was doing some research on Roman ok i know it sounds bad but they never knew who is mother was until I did some digging and to put all the pieces together and I think Susan is his mother."

Y/n: " What? Jungkook are you crazy."

Jungkook: " plz love believe me ok look. We know Susan has a son but she never talks about him and he was born when Roman was born and I might of followed her around and she visited Roman at a old abandoned house."

Y/n: " So you followed her around town and besides Roman is dead."

Jungkook: " No , he is very much alive."

Jungkook: " So if he is alive they have to be plotting something . I literally almost killed him. So we have to make a plan so Susan can bring Roman here because you are his weak spot."

Y/n : " Don't be so jealous, I literally hate his guts and I'm panicking because you want me to go with him and so what huh? I never did this."

Jungkook: " I just want you to bring him here when we pretend fight and he will take you to where ever he stays at. And we can take him and his mother down."

Y/n : " I hate this plan but I guess."

This is when y/n before she found out she was pregnant.

Present time:

Y/n : " I hate it here , I hate doing this."

Roman walks in your room

Roman : " So what about we get married."

Y/n: " And why would I do that."

Roman: " Because this child needs a dad that loves it and that loves the mother as well and your brother is here he said if I married you that is more money for me and it will drag out jungkook from hiding."

Y/n: " So I'm just money to you."

Roman: " No and yes."

Y/n: " unbelievable, I will never marry you in the first place , I hate you for what you have done to me."

Roman: " what I have done to you? And what is that make love to you is that it." He smirked

Y/n : " That was not love , you raped me ."

Roman: " I made love to you and I wonder if that baby you are carrying is mine."

You looked at him shocked and you fro-zed

What if it is?
You thought?

Y/n : " It can't be , it's jungkooks for sure."

Roman: " we well never know."

What do you guys think in all honesty! I know it's not the best but I tried.