Ummm yeah..

Jungkook pov:

I was tossing and turning I couldn't fall asleep

Jungkook: " How can I be so careless."

I got up from our bed and walked to the guest bedroom to see y/n in her dress asleep , I got close to her to see her face and moved her hair behind her ear.

Jungkook: " Oh y/n only if you can see how much I love you , I changed for you."

I picked her up and walked to our bedroom I laid her down and quickly got some clothes and unzipped her dress and dressed her in a oversized t-shirt and pulled the covers over her and pulled her close to me breathing her scent in, which makes me feel safe.

You feel asleep with y/n in your arms.

Next Morning:

Y/n pov

You woke up to feel  a arm around your waist. Knowing it's jungkook. You got up waking up jungkook .

Jungkook: " Good morning love."

You ignored him and walked to the bathroom and did your morning routine but you had a headache and you felt nauseous to the point you can faint.

Jungkook: " Babe what's the matter , do you feel fine?"

Y/n: " No , leave me alone."

You walk out the bathroom going to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and jungkook.

As you start make the meal you felt jungkook back hug you and give you kisses on your neck.

You loved when he does that but you wanted him to stop.

Y/n: " Jungkook stop it."

Jungkook: " Are you still mad from last night."

Y/n: " Yes."

Jungkook: " Y/n I changed ok , I'm not that guy anymore , I love you for who you are."

Y/n: " Yes ik you change and you are not him anymore , but what makes me surprised is that you slept with another woman on our wedding day , and oh don't forget you made out with the same stripper on our honey moon. So yea jungkook im still mad from last night. Here is breakfast."

You sat the plate nexts to him as you run up stairs headed to the bathroom and throw up everything you had last night.

Y/n: " Why do I feel like this?"

Sitting on the floor staring at the opened cabinet to see a box of unopened condoms that he had from our honeymoon.

You come to your realization.

Y/n: " No I can't be , when was my last period."

You got up looking at the mirror

Y/n: " I can't be pregnant, can I?"

Y/n: " How am I'm I supposed to tell jungkook. First I need to go to the store."

You walk down stairs to see jungkook gone.

Y/n: " Mrs.Susan where is jungkook?"

Mrs.Susan: " Oh he had a meeting to go to but he will be back for dinner."

Y/n: " Oh ok I'm gonna go by the store , do you need anything."

Mrs.Susan: " No ma'am, have a safe drive."

Y/n: " ok,bye."

You drove to the store.

Y/n: " Ok should I buy the expensive kind or the cheap  kind."

Y/ n: " Let get 2 of the expensive kind and some ice cream."

You got home and put the ice cream in the freezer and ran to the bathroom to take the test.

You pee on the stick and wait for the results

You where walking back and forth getting anxious.

The time was up you looked at the test

"Positive" it said

You where shocked but you were happy

Y/n: " How am I going to tell jungkook." You said happy

Jungkook: " Y/N , COME HERE NOW."

You walk down the stairs with a big smile and can't wait to tell him.

Jungkook: " You know what y/n. Yes I did fuck another girl before our wedding day because I knew you wouldn't " You wanted to wait for marriage." He said mocking you. And yes I just saw you like my new toy at the Beginning . And you are right I didn't change I'm the same cold hearted mafia since the beginning . Right now I regretted marrying you."

You looked at him in disbelief tears running down your face.

Mrs.Susan: " I'm sorry Mrs. Y/n he is drunk don't believe what he is saying."

Mrs.Susan: " I will take him to his room."

She walked Jungkook to our room , you stood in the same spot and the thought of carrying his baby right now hurts . Knowing he meant what he said.

You walk to the guest bedroom you sat on the bed caressing your belly.

Y/n : " It's alright daddy said some mean things he doesn't mean I hope."

You heard a knock at the door.

Y/n: "come in."

Mrs.Susan : " Im just checking up on you, and congratulations , night."

Y/n: " How did you know."

Mrs.Susan: " You changed, you have glowing skin, fuller hair and your breast are getting big, how far along are you."

Y/n: " I don't know I just found out today."

Mrs.Susan: " ok well goodnight, see you in the morning."

Y/n: " good night."

Y/n: " what should I do know."