Can't wait

After wiping your tears off your face you fell asleep and made sure your baby was alright and talked to him or her to make you feel calm and to fell your baby move.

Jungkook pov:

You woke up and got the news about Roman and y/n marriage. You smirked to your self know that your plan is working and you can't wait to destroy him .

Jungkook: "know we just need to know when's the wedding date. "

End pov:

Roman enter your room

Roman: " so that know we are engaged we should stay in the same bedroom like a married couple for now on. "

Y/n: " I'm not staying in the same bed as you . You better be happy I'm marrying you."

Roman: " oh no honey you see I own you know so you will stay in the same bed as for me there is no, no's or buts we are a couple now and we have a baby on the way and we need this room for the nursery."

He said touching your baby belly.

Y/n: " stop touch me." You said with tears down your face

Roman: " So pack your stuff and move to my room oh and only wear a t-shirt and panties just how I like it." He smirked

You watch him leave wanting to scream on the top of your lungs. You grabbed everything and headed to his room .

You open the door to his room it was nice, big .

Roman: " You can set your stuff right there my dear and here go change into this."

He handed you this see through outfit you look at him with disgust.

Y/n: " you know that I'm pregnant, I can't wear this."

Roman: " you would look beautiful with it on, and I can finally see your baby bump. You look cute waddling around." He smiled

Y/n: " I hate you , with all my guts."

You through the clothes at him and went to the bathroom and stared at your self in the mirror.

Y/n : " you need to hurry up with this plan I can't do this anymore."
You said to your self

Your exited the bathroom and laid next to Roman but there was a huge gap between you and him.

Roman: " our wedding is this Saturday so be ready to be the future Mrs. Choi." He smirked

He pulled you closer to him you can feel his chest touching your back and he is creasing your Belly

You cried and fell asleep.