What if ??

Y/n pov
The sun hitting you face waking you up from your beauty sleep ( lol😂) feeling a muscular chest against your exposed back feeling his warm breath against you neck. Feeling the butterflies all over again remember what happened last night

Jungkook: " Good morning  princess." He said in his raspy voice

Y/n: " Good morning baby."

Jungkook: " How did you sleep , are you sore." He said worried

Y/n: " I slept good but I think sleeping naked is way better then fully cloth , but I'm a little sore."

Jungkook: " Yeah so your going to sleep naked more often?" He said surprised

Y/n: " Well no because you can't control your self even when I have clothes on." While laughing

Jungkook: " Do you want kids."

You looked at him surprised it was so random that he would say that and I never thought he would what children.

Jungkook: " Why are you looking at me like that , I just asked a question."

Y/n: " I never thought you want kids ,It just surprising that you said that."

Jungkook: " Why is it surprising I just asking if you want kids with me!" He said angry

You sat up covering your chest with the blanket turning toward him.

Y/n: " Baby , yes I want kids with you. Why wouldn't I , I love you and only you."

Jungkook: " Then why is it surprising to you."

Y/n: " Because you where so different when we first meet , so I really didn't plan a life with you ok so I never thought about having children or being in love with you , but look at us now we made love for the first time last night which was amazing , And plus you are the head mafia boss and our life's is very dangerous."

Jungkook: " But I will protect you and our future baby." He said while wrapping his hand around your waist

Jungkook: " Like I can imagine you walking around the house with a huge bump , you would look so beautiful and cute."

Y/n: " But let's wait to have kids so we can have our fun and we can adventure out ok."

Jungkook: " that is fine there is no rush, but we are having sex a lot."

Y/n: " uh- maybe once a month not all the time."

Jungkook: " ONCE A MONTH! , no I will die I need you every week plz."

Y/n: " No, get up I need to shower."

Jungkook: " We can shower together, our first shower together plz."

Y/n: " Ok but we are not having sex In the shower , I am too sore."

Jungkook: " Alright get up , hurry up."

You both got up and walked to the bathroom and turn on the warm water to hit your smooth skin and you felt jungkook behind you and kiss your back while he wrapped he arm around your waist . Just enjoy the time you guys have together alone.

After you guys got out jungkook got a call. You where still in your silk robe and brush your hair.

Jungkook: " BABE!"

y/n: " yes."

You walk toward him , seeing him change in his work clothes.

Jungkook: " I have to go to work , are you ok with that."

Y/n: " That is fine, I will be fine ."

Jungkook : " Are you sure , I have guards everywhere ok I love you see you tonight."

You walked jungkook to the front door and kissed him good bye.

You walked back to your bed room to put on some clothes on and relax until you remember that jungkook didn't where protection last night.

Sorry I didn't post earlier I have been feeling not the best sorry. 😞