Love!! ;)

You had blood all over your beautiful white dress ,  looking down and smirking down at the almost dead Roman.

Y/n: " What happen babe ." Chuckled at him

Roman: " You , You bitch you did this."

Y/n: " Yeah , you really thought you were going to marry me, your so hilarious."

Roman: " I did everything for you , I loved you."

Y/n: " love it's called putting on a act , but I loved how I had you wrapped around my little finger."

Roman mom was slowly walking up to us

Y/n : " I will show you how good I'm at this "acting"

Y/n: " NO ROMAN PLZ STAY WITH ME PLZ , I LOVE YOU , WHO DID THIS." Fake crying

Looking up seeing Jungkook  looking straight at me ,

Susan: " OH MY BOY , WHO DID THIS."

I was smirking at Roman and gave Susan the sadness look I can give her.

Hearing the doors open to the church , seeing jungkook walking toward us made my heart flutter.
It was like love at first sight.

Susan: " YOU DID THIS , YOU ARE A MONSTER , HOW COULD YOU HE WAS MY ONLY SON."

Jungkook: " It was all a plan Susan , we saw right through yours and we just played along with you , and this is all your sons fault for take if my wife and MY SON."

As he sad that he pointed the gun toward Roman and looked Susan straight in her eyes as he shot roman in his head. And smirked at her as I looked away.

Jin: " Jungkook we need to leave before his men come."

Jungkook took my hand and
we walk passed Sarah

Y/n: " Sorry you had to see you lover die in my arms." You smirked

And walked out the building to the car and took off

Y/n: " OMG , I MISSED YOU MY LOVE!!"

You hugged him tightly

Jungkook: " I MISSED YOU , Look how much your belly grew."

Jungkook: " Now explain , Who can you be so evil but so sexy."

Y/n : " It runs in my blood babe."

Jungkook: " Well my love where do you want to go we have 2 weeks for you dead fiancé honey moon."

Y/n: " Hmmm , why won't we go to down town Korea, and stay in the most luxurious hotel."

Jungkook : " That sound amazing my love."

Y/n: " And then we can pick baby's names , and cuddle and be with each other until baby comes. "

Jungkook: " you read my mind ." He kissed your forehead

Y/n: " How do you do that."

Jungkook: " Do what."

Y/n: " You can go from killing some one , to being to most loving and sweetest guy."

Jungkook: "  Because of you."