THE WRETCHED MONTH

So I think everyone is clear with AniRi and Tia's relation. Tia is the daughter of Anand and Bhavika. Little sister of AniRi. She is just one and a half year younger than Gauri she still she call her di. Both AniRi love her alot. She too love them equally. She left Modi Villa as she got to know what happened with her beloved sisters. She too hate Anand her own father.

***********

Tia came out after freshening up. Anika and Gauri who were waiting for her looked at her.

Anika: Tingu hume tujhe ek aur baat batani hai

Tia: kya?

Anika: tu kisi ko yeh nahi batayegi ke humara rista kya hai.

Tia: kyu?

Gauri: kyu ke agar kisi ko pata chala toh shaadi mein un logo ko....

Tia: nahi... bilkul nahi. I don't want them to be spoil spot in your life any more. Main kisi ko nahi bataungi. I promise

Anika: Tingu yeh baat yaad rakhna. Jab tak main na kahun tu kisi ko kuch nahi bataegi

Tia nodded okay. AniRi smiled and kissed her forehead.

After sometime Anika was in the kitchen preparing something. Her hairs were tied in a bun with the help of a stick. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't realise someone's presence behind her.

But suddenly that someone pulled the stick out allowing her dark as night black hair fall free. Anika frowned and thought it's Tia as she is the only one who does that when their were young.

Anika: Tingu... yaar kya kiya yeh? I know you love my hair free. But disturb ho raha hai mujhe issiliye bandhe the.....

She turned only to get shocked and find a confused Shivaay behind her not Tia.

Shivaay: Tingu? Who is Tingu?

Anika(covering up): aap aur kon?

Shivaay(frowned): main?

Anika: haan aap ho hi Tingu (short)

She giggled and Shivaay raised his finger. But before he could say anything Anika mimicked him

Anika(mimicking him): don't you go there Anika.

Saying she laughed while Shivaay too chuckled.

Shivaay: okay cut it. And batao kya kar rahi ho?

Anika(stopped laughing): cake bana rahi hun. Tia ke liye

Shivaay: Tia ke liye? Woh nahi khayegi

Anika(frowned): why??

Shivaay: kyu ke usse sirf mere haath ki bani cakes pasand hai. Woh kisi aur ke haath ki cakes nahi khati

Anika: acha?

Shivaay: yaa. Woh nahi khayegi.

Anika: aur agar khaliya toh?

Shivaay: nahi khayegi. Khana chhodo woh toh taste bhi nahi karegi.

Anika: don't challenge me Mr. Oberoi

Shivaay: I challenge you Miss Modi. Tia ko tum ek spoon tak khila nahi paogi.

Anika(confidently): challenge accepted. Ek spoon toh kya woh pura ek piece khayegi aur shayad do.

Shivaay: impossible.

Anika smirked and continued her work. She asked Shivaay to call Tia and everyone. He nodded and went to call them. While she completed her work.