NEW STORY

Hey lovelies!!!! I firstly wanna thank you all for the love and support in this story.

I am writing another story on our favorite couple SHIVIKA

"Sea Maid's Love"

She is a Mermaid and He is a Human. Is it possible for them to fall in love?? Why not? It a story of Love, not between two different people but between two different creatures. Every one has heart which is same. Who fall for someone special and that special one just rule our heart, mind and life.

Anika, daughter of a Mermaid and a normal Human. She has very strong known and unknown magical powers. She will be the next Queen after her mother. She is unaware of the fact that she is the daughter of a human too.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a top most businessman and multibillionaire of US. He is a son of Tej Singh Oberoi and Jhanvi Tej Singh Oberoi who died in a plane crash when he was 12. He love his grandparents and siblings Omkara Singh Oberoi, Rudra Singh Oberoi and Priyanka Singh Oberoi. His grandfather Prithviraj Singh Oberoi and grandmother Kalyani Prithviraj Singh Oberoi raised all of them after Tej and Jhanvi died.

Let's see how a Mermaid and Human fall in love!!

(P. S. Thanks star_of_the_n8 for this beautiful cover.)

Do read it and vote if you like it.

Love Love❤❤

M. S.