23

Author's P.O.V

     The trainees clapped their hands and were shocked by the sounds of the emblems behind them. Then the trainees noticed that there were numbers on it including the chairs. Then the screen started to play.

     The trainees once again faced the screen. "It's starting now" Jay said. The trainees nodded nervously and excitedly. "In I-land part 2, a debut team will be decided" The voice started as the trainees listened carefully.

"In I-land part 2, a debut team will be decided. Out of 4 tests, the 1st and 3rd test will be decided by the producers' choice, while the 2nd and 4th tests will be decided by the global viewers' voting" The voice said.

     The I-landers were shocked. "I didn't know they will do everything in global voting" Sunghoon said. "Yeah, I'm not confident that I have a lot of fans" Karin said. "Aghh, I'm so nervous" Xinyi said as the others nodded in agreement.

     "Only 14 participants who survived all of the tests, will be debuting as the global idols in 2020" The voice said making them a bit excited. "Part 2 is no longer a shared destiny, but a complete individual competition" The voice said.

     "According to the tests results, the ranking from 1 to 12 will be announced. The ranking 12 I-lander who weren't chosen by producers and global fans will be eliminated. The voice said as the 24 trainees looked nervous.

     "The Individual ranking according to the tests is a new evaluation standard for part 2 of the I-land. Higher rankings will get more benefits. Also ranking 1 to 7 will get badges that symbolize the debut group" The voice said as the trainees look at the badges near the name plates.

     "And this will be changed by the tests results everytime. Now we will announce your ranking according to the first global voting" The voice continued as the trainees got nervous. "The first vote as conducted for a week on 23 people from Part 1" The voice said.

     "The I-lander who got the ranking 12 by voting, Hanbin. I-lander Hanbin please put your nameplate on the chair with your ranking on." The voice said. Then Hanbin walked to where the template were and got his, attaching it behind the chair.

     "I-lander who got the ranking 11 by global voting, Geonu" The voice said and Geonu got his nameplate and put it behind the chair. "I-lander who got ranking 10 by global voting, Taki" The voice said as Taki walked and got his nameplate and went to the seat with '10' beside Geonu.

     "I-lander rank 9 by global voting, Niki" The voice said as Niki smiled slightly and walked to get his name plate. Then Niki went to the seat beside Taki. "I-lander Rank 8 by global voting, Jake" the voice said making the trainees shocked.

     "I-lander rank 7 by global voting, Jungwon" The voice said making the trainees shocked once again. Jungwon walked to where the badge was and got his badge and nameplate. "I will now announce I-lander rank 6 and 5 by global voting" The voice said.

     "I-lander 6 is Jay and I-lander 5 is K" The voice said as the two went to get their bagde and name plate. "I-lander Rank 4 bye global voting, Sunghoon" The voice said making Sunoo and Daniel shocked as they got a high rank.

     "I-lander rank 3 by global voting, Heeseung" The voice said making the trainees shocked since they thought Heeseung would get Rank 1. "Now I'll announce the I-lander rank 1. I-lander rank 1 by global voting, Sunoo" The voice said as Sunoo looked shocked.

     "I-lander rank 2 by global voting is Daniel" The voice continued. "Now we'll announce the female trainees' ranking" The voice started. "I-lander rank 12 by global voting, Rena" The voice said as Rena went to get his nameplate.

     "I-lander rank 11 by global voting, Yeojin" The voice said as the girls got shocked. " I-lander rank 10 by global voting, Chaerin" The voice said as Chaerin got her nameplate and went to her seat.

"I-lander rank 9 by global voting, Karin" The voice said as Karin nodded and went to get his nameplate. "I-lander rank 8 by global voting, Choerry" The voice said as Choerry went to get her template and sat beside Karin.

     "I-lander rank 7 by global voting, Eunjo" The voice said as Eunjo went to where the badge was. "I-lander rank 6 by global voting, Chaeyeon" The voice said as Chaeyeon got her bagde and nameplate.

     "I-lander rank 5 by global voting, Yeji" The voice said. Yeji walked towards where the badge and nameplate were and got her's. "Now I'll announce rank 4 and 3 by global voting." The voice said as the four girls nodded.

     "Rank 4 by global voting is, Kyulkyung and Rank 3 by global voting is, Yuna" The voice said as the two girls nodded and got their badges and nameplates. Then Xinyi and Chengxiao were there left waiting for their ranking.

     "Now I'll announce the I-lander rank 1. The I-lander rank 1 by global voting, Xinyi and I-lander rank2 by global voting, Chengxiao" The voice said. Xinyi nodded and got her badge and nameplate to be followed by Chengxiao.

     When everyone was seated on their chairs the first test for part 2 was revealed. "This test will be about your ability to become global idols. Twelve I-landers will perform in three units, the unit with the highest score will be safe from getting eliminated" The voice said.

     The I-landers were shocked and nervous. "If the lowest ranking I-lander is among the first placed unit the next rank I-lander will be eliminated. With this test, the producers will be selecting one person to eliminate" The voice said as the trainees sighed.

     "Now the song for the first test will be revealed" The voice said as the name 'BTS' flashed on the screen making the trainees happy and excited. Then the video of BTS in I-land played making the trainees shocked and surprised once again.

-TO BE CONTINUED-