file 2.2

Title: Teach Me Love

Genre: Romance/Humor

Summary: Byulyi is a popular online novelist who goes by the name of "moonstar". Sadly, with no other experience in dating aside from her rejected confession at high school, Byulyi is unable to express romance in her novels and this has caused her to be in a huge writer's block. Luckily, her editor proved to be of more help than she could ever ask for.

Soundtrack: How to Love by Day6

Note: Refer to the picture above for their date outfits :) but imagine Byulyi having her short hair now.
-

Who would've thought that on the very first date she will be late? She was just so nervous about it that she spent 30 minutes outside of their meeting spot just staring at her editor thinking whether she should come in or not. Good thing he was quite understanding about her 'first date jitters' and merely shrugged it off as he found her nervousness amusing.

The two of them were both quietly waiting for their drinks to arrive and Byulyi can't seem to calm down. She kept looking around as if it was her first time coming into that place.

"Hey"

Her shoulders jerked up as he tapped on the table to get her attention.

"Y-yes?"

"You're too nervous."

"S-sorry Kim-ssi."

Seokjin sighed as he stared at his...date. He was quite surprised with how she prepared her outfit. The usual hoodie was gone and was replaced with a black and white blazer over a white long-sleeved shirt. She even settled for contacts today and put on a light makeup. It was casual but not too casual that it would seem she didn't put effort for her date.

'Okay, that's off the list. Good thing she knows the basics at least.'

The only problem right now was that she was too nervous and he can't do anything in fear that it might shock her, or worse, scare her away.

"Call me Seokjin."

"E-eh?"

"I'm your boyfriend for today not your editor. Let's try calling each other informally to establish a closer bond."

At the mention of 'boyfriend', Byulyi covered her face with her hand as she could feel herself blushing up to her ears. This really was too much for her.

"S-Seokjin-ah"

"What is it Byul-ah?"

If she was a blushing mad earlier, well it just got worse.

'This is going to be a long day.'

-

It already has been an hour since their date started and it was going pretty well. To make her feel comfortable, they started talking about her story. It was an unusual ice breaker but it got her to calm down.

"Kim-ssi," Byulyi pouted as her editor continued to ignore her whenever she would address him as she usually does, "S-Seokjin-ah."

"Yes?"

"Uhmmm...can i ask what do you think is lacking in my stories?"

"Your characters don't have chemistry."

Seokjin chuckled at the confused look on her face. It was like she didn't really have a romantic bone in her body to understand even basic attraction. There was no point in trying to explain it in words, so he's gonna let this date speak for itself.

"Enough about work. Let's get on with our date, look outside and tell me what you observe from the couples passing by."

"O-okay."