file 6

N/A: Henlo! How are you all? If you're still here, thank you for waiting 🥺 School is finally over so I can finally have time to work on my stories.

Btw you may have probably noticed (or not), I've changed File 6 because I forgot where that story was going so I had to unpublish it. But no worries, I'll bring it back once I can settle the story. As a replacement, I hope you enjoy this short story. Thank you again for reading!

-

Title: Did I make your heart skip a beat?

Genre: Romance/Humor

Summary: Kim Seokjin is both handsome and smart. As the prince of the school, no girl can resist him, the only thing girls have an issue on is he's too cold and stiff. No one has ever made a move on him that could melt his icy heart, even if it's the cool beauty Moon Byulyi or so that's what he thinks.

-

Kim Seokjin sauntered through the halls of their dorm as he made his way to their group's usual spot. It was a Saturday so they are free to unwind from their academic life. Today was going to be a good day, at least he hoped it would. Well, that is if a certain female would leave him alone. He could already feel the headache just by simply thinking about her.

"Oh, what's got you frowning Jin-ah?"

'Speak of the devil.'

Jin chose to continue onto his destination. It was the only thing he could do as of now.

"You know ignoring me won't stop me from talking to you, right?"

He clicked his tongue at the sound of her laugh. As much as he hates to admit it, she was right. Despite being constantly pestered by her, he can't really find it in himself to ignore her. Somehow this girl knew what things to say to get his attention and rile him up. To his relief, he wouldn't have to endure another minute with her as they finally arrived at their destination.

All of them were at the school's mini forest eating the sandwiches Hyejin made for the group. "Morning," he greeted dully while the female beside him did otherwise.

Ironincally, the two of them had the same circle of friends which made avoiding her all the more impossible.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Had a bad dream?" Namjoon commented as he put down the book he was reading.

"More like a nightmare," Jin turned his eyes to the main source of his stress, "and I might still have not woken up yet."

"Unnie! Are you tormenting Jin-oppa again? It's so early in the morning!"

Hyejin glanced pitifully at said man and offered him another sandwich. He gladly took one and returned his attention to the girl who was busy stuffung her cheeks with food.

Byulyi swallowed the last bits of fiid in her mouth and looked at the supposed tormented man. A teasing smile formed on her lips and Jin could already feel the headache coming through.

"It's not my fault he's always affected by my presence."

He could only groan at what she said and rubbed his temples. It was too early for his daily mental gymnastics with Moon Byulyi.

"I didn't know that your feelings for me run that deep, Jin-ah!" He clicked his tongue at the dramatic expression on her face. This tiny reaction only seemed to satisfy her as she continued on with her presumptious assumptions. And it's not even an exaggeration that she will always find ways to flirt so openly like that. It even came to the point that she was nicknamed as "Greasy Moonstar" in their group.