file 3

Title: The Wedding Day

Genre: Romance/Drama

Summary: The wedding day, I saw you right there, so dapple in your tailored suit; standing amidst the crowd, waiting at the altar. But, I noticed you were crying. Why?

-

The night before I couldn't contain my excitement, so I grabbed my phone and sent you a message.

'See you tomorrow, Jin. Can't wait.'

A smile graced my lips as I turned to the picture on my bedside table. It was a picture of you, me, and the rest of the '92 liner club. Hani and I had our arms on top of your head, so you were crouched down and had the most annoyed look on your face. Sandeul was beside me in a 'I'm handsome' pose, while Ken and Baro were beside Heeyeon with their own silly pose.

That day was one of the most memorable moments of my life, a lot has happened back then. It was the day when Ken and Hani announced their relationship to us. It was the day when you and Sandeul milked the arcade games dry of their prizes.

It was the day that I confessed my feelings to my soon-to-be husband.

I was brought out from my thoughts as my phone alerted me through the silent night, I checked only to see it was your reply.

'Yeah, me too. See you in your wedding dress, my beautiful bride.'

The wedding day, I saw you right there, so dapple in your tailored suit; standing amidst the crowd, waiting at the altar.

As the wedding singer started to sing, I knew that it was my cue to walk down the aisle.

Everyone was smiling, one look at their faces, I knew that they were happy for me. As I got closer and closer, flashbacks of our memories flooded my mind.

From the day we met and unto this unforgettable day. The ups and downs of our lives, our future, on how many kids we wanted to have, where to settle, the promises and the life that we are going to live for a lifetime.

But, I noticed you were crying. Why?

The moment I reached the altar, you held me in your arms tightly as if your life depended on it. You whispered in my ear, "I love you, Byul. Always will."

Then you gave my hand to him, Lee Junghwan.

That day, I married your best friend.

- end -