file 2.3

Title: Teach Me Love

Genre: Romance/Humor

Summary: Byulyi is a popular online novelist who goes by the name of "moonstar". Sadly, with no other experience in dating aside from her rejected confession at high school, Byulyi is unable to express romance in her novels and this has caused her to be in a huge writer's block. Luckily, her editor proved to be of more help than she could ever ask for.

Soundtrack: "With Me" by Sum 41

-

"W-WAIT HOLD ON!"

Byulyi's eyes widen in shock as she quickly put a distance between the two of them. The idea of kissing someone was just too soon for her. Shouldn't it be shared with someone you like? 

"For a small woman, you sure have a lot of strength hidden in you."

She was brought out of her thoughts as she saw her editor rubbing his backside. Quickly coming to her senses, she crouched down to check if he was hurt anywhere.

"K-Kim-ssi...I'm so sorry! I-I-I was just too shocked!"

"It's alright. Remember the rule I taught you earlier?"

"Uhhhh...Make sure you're partner is comfortable?"

Seokjin patted her head gently and smiled, "Yes, that's why it's okay so stop frowning already. But I hope next time you use your words, I'm a reasonable man."

He was feeling a little bad for rushing her. It really was his fault because he kinda got dragged along with the mood they had. Just like her, the things they've been doing also had an effect on him.

The hug they've shared was making him feel things that he never felt with other women he dated before. Unlike her, he had already multiple experiences with dating that he had memorized the whole sequence of it. So dating her was like a breath of fresh air to him, he was able to savor the little things that comes with dating.

"I really am sorry Kim-ssi."

"Who?"

"I mean Seokjin-ah.."

"Forgiven, Byul-ah."

-

The date passed by peacefully as the two of them decided to go watch a movie for further lessons that she could learn. Some things that happened in the movies happened to them too--like their fingers accidentally brushing while reaching out for popcorn, their arms slightly brushing as they sat close next to each other, and he even put an arm around her in the middle of it. Byulyi could hardly focus on the movie after that. All she could think about that time was how comfortable she felt being in his arms and that her editor was a better looking man than the male lead.

Now to end their surprisingly fun date, Seokjin walked her towards her house. The two of them stared at each other quietly as they try to end the night. Byulyi fidgeted with her hands as she thought what to say to her editor.

'Do I simply thank him for the night or do I invite him in?'

"I had fun tonight."

Her eyes looked up and she had to keep in the shock down her throat as she saw a gentle smile on her editor's face. It wasn't like the usual smirks or looks of approval he usually gives her but rather this one was genuine.

thump

"M-me too. Thank you for today."

"Well, see you next week then. I hope to see some of the things you've experienced today on the draft next week. Take care, Byul-ah."