file 1.3

Title: Love Guidance

Genre: Romance/Humor

Summary: Moon Byulyi is a serious and reliable class representative that is loved and adored by everyone, teacher or student; male or female. Though the only one that happens to break this cool persona is none other than her homeroom teacher, Kim Seokjin.

Soundtrack: What Can I Do by Day6

-

A new year has come and now Byulyi is 18 years old, with only 4 months left until graduation. She had already took her college entrance exams and was now just waiting for their replies. Ever since she was a kid, she had always liked taking pictures since it preserves the memories. So even if the person isn't with you anymore, at least the memories stayed.

It was difficult to convince her parents that she's serious about taking up photography as her career since they think that it wasn't something you could live on and was merely a basic hobby. She knows that it will be tough but she was willing to face it head on because she knew that she would be doing what she loves and that was enough for her.

As of now, she was currently occupied with setting up her camera for another class event. It wasn't really much of a class event but rather it was just one of her homeroom teacher's request for an exclusive class album for the class.  Knowing her skills for photography, her homeroom teacher wanted to create an album for his students wherein they can all look back one day in the future. She really wasn't against the idea and thought it was quite nice, so she went along with it.

All her classmates are excited about the holiday. Some of the girls were already formulating plans on how to confess or what kind of chocolate they'll be giving, while her male classmates were fidgeting and whispering among themselves whom they want to get a chocolate from.

She would've joined in the fun, if not only, half the female population in the school liked the same guy as her. Besides, she's already seen the outcome and that has still left her chest aching from time to time. However, that's the reality of it--he's her teacher and she will always be his student in his eyes.

Remembering her last attempt at confession during the Halloween party, good thing she didn't fully confess and made it seem she was just a grateful student. It somehow saved her the heartbreak.

After the last bell rings, one can find Jin-sunsengnim in the Literature Club room, listening to all sorts of student problems. She stood up and started packing her things when her friends went to her seat and invite her to go out.

"I'm sorry. I can't today, Jin-sunsengnim asked my help for the album he was setting for our class."

Hani giggled at the exasperated look on her friend's face and tapped her on the shoulder, "Typical Byul-ah, getting tossed around again by sunsengnim. Just think of it this way, you're the luckiest among us since you always get to spend your time with him. Do you know how many girls would like to be in your position right now?"

"Ah, that teacher should really stop using me for his stupid projects like these. I'm not his errand girl."

"But it looks you're having fun though." Sandeul commented off handedly, he placed a hand on his chin and eyed her suspiciously, "You even refer to him as 'Jin-sunsengnim' now."

Hani's eyes widen in realization and quickly held of Byulyi's shoulders, "Byul-ah, are you not telling us something?"

Byulyi panicked on the inside. She can't let her friends know that she likes their homeroom teacher. It was already hard dealing with her feelings alone, what more if they joined in the ride? She cursed Sandeul in her head for being too observant. She tried to make up a lie or something to distract them, when another student has already done it for her.