file 7.3

Title: Captured in Her Eyes
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Summary: Byulyi can see someone's lifespan and how they're going to die except for hers. So when she meets Seokjin and saw that she'll die with him, she will do everything to keep him alive.

-

It's a Saturday so I won't have a chance to see that person today. Even if I did go out, what are the chances that I'd meet him? Who knows maybe he prefers to stay at home during weekends?

But I can't keep still! Because what if his lifespan changes drastically again?

For all I know, lifespans should be a fixed number. We are all given a specific set of days here on earth and it never changes no matter what decision you make. I haven't met anyone whose numbers change to that extent.

Similar to what I did for my grandma before, I told my family right away of her gradually growing illness but her clock didn't change. It was set on that specific time.

However, that person, one second he's got a lot of days then the next time I look at him it has already decreased to a numerous amount of days.

Now I'm starting to think that I wasn't wrong the first time I saw his lifespan. How did it go from 425 days to 1490 to 973 days in just one day?!? What the heck was wrong with him?

We were just literally sitting there making small talk, well he was, and then he left. Nothing out of the ordinary that could have affected his lifespan. I mean, it can't be because he had a paper cut. That was a very small detail in his life, I doubt it could have that much impact in his life.

Or is this some sort of butterfly effect?

Ugh this is driving me mad!

I plopped down my bed and stared at the ceiling. I need to find out the reason behind his lifespan so I can plan out my course of action. There must be a way for me to monitor him so I can maintain a good amount of days for the both of us.

But that is another question I need to answer. The only time I meet him is when I ride the train to and from school. Will that suffice? What about on weekends like today?

I turned to the picture on my bedside table, "Grandma, what should I do?"

----

Maybe I overestimated my luck a little bit. Of course it wouldn't be that easy meeting him on the train as I thought it would. Our previous occurrences might have been just coincidences as I haven't seen him at all this week. I always look at the stops to see which he usually comes in and departs but there was no sign of him.

At this point, I don't even know if he's harmed in some other way. Ugh. I hope he's fine. He has to be fine.

For the both of us.

I sighed and leaned against the pole I was beside to. The train was already half-full when I got on board so I was left to stand throughout the whole train ride. It was not as bad as it seems since I still kept my hands to myself so there was no case of seeing visions.

"What do you mean you can't come with us this Saturday?!"

My ears perked up to the two girls in front of me. They looked like they were a bit older than me and their conversation has been ringing in my ears for the meantime. It was not that they're too loud to be considered rude but their voices sometimes disrupts my thought when one of them suddenly exclaims from what the other person said. The conversation must have been really juicy for them to react like that.

The other girl quickly covered her friend's mouth with a blushing face. She shushed her while looking at the other passengers muttering an apology for the nth time that ride.