10

The days passed quickly, and Shi Luo was already a senior.

  Father and mother Shi had only made a few phone calls since they went to the Research Institute. The phone call was the same as usual with small talk. Shi Luo didn’t think much about it. She knew what her father and mother was doing but didn’t worry about it. Because the accident won’t happen now, but after she entered the Research Institute.

  Shi Luo and Mu Suo’s relationship was also preserved from before.

  “Shi Luo, which school are you going to apply to after the college entrance examination?” Yu Yang Yang asked Shi Luo after listening to the teacher.

  Shi Luo frowned and thought of Mu Suo. Right now, Mu Suo was only a second year. She may have to enter the Research Institute after she completed her college entrance exam, but what would Mu Suo do?

  Shi Luo was most worried about Mu Suo’s life in the future. For some reason, Shi Luo clearly remembered that she was forced, beaten, imprisoned and miscarried. All kinds of scenes of dog blood drama and heart abuse.1dog blood is like a bloody cliché drama while heart abuse means something that hurts your heart or gives the feels

  Shi Luo lean forward on her desk. She wanted to cry and wished she could grab the author, why did she write this kind of plot!

  “Shi Luo!!!” Yu Yang Yang suddenly cried out and pulled Shi Luo back from her thoughts, “I asked you something!”

  “I’m sorry, I was distracted. I may have to follow my family’s arrangement.” Shi Luo said.

  “No, didn’t you said you wanted to be a university professor?” Yu Yang Yang frowned at Shi Luo’s words.

  “I can’t help myself. I won’t mention it.” Shi Luo sighed.

  “Shi Luo, can you not turn your life into a pool of stagnant water, ah!” Yu Yang Yang’s attitude towards Shi Luo made her speechless. “I just realized we are about to go our separate ways. I’ll just say it since I know you, you haven’t been interested in the things around you. How many names of our classmates you can name? You’ve been living in your own little world, keeping everyone out, including me!” 

  Shi Luo seriously looked at Yu Yang Yang who was pleased with herself, then turned her head. She said to herself she knows…but she couldn’t change it. 

  “I’ve always wanted to tell you before, but I never had the chance. Finally, I said it today.” Yu Yang Yang still smiled, “I just hope you can make two more friends, so you won’t be so lonely.”

  “En.” Shi Luo nodded her head to indicate that she knew, but she also knew that many things were difficult to change, just like what the readers said at the beginning of her novel, her heart was dark and twisted. She didn’t believe in love. She didn’t believe in warmth.

  Shi Luo still met Mu Suo every day.

  When Shi Luo left the school building, Mu Suo was already waiting outside.

  “Not in a good mood today?” Shi Luo opened her mouth first. As soon as she came out, she felt the air pressure around Mu Suo was a little low.

  Mu Suo raised her head to look at Shi Luo, “Will I not be able to see you in the future?”

  Shi Luo originally wanted to deny it, but when she saw Mu Suo’s serious eyes, she had to tell the truth, “I don’t know.” She really doesn’t know, because once the college entrance exam was finished, she would be sent to the Research Institute at that time. As far as she knows, it was closed because of the danger of their research.