16

Mu Suo originally intended to eat lunch in the public cafeteria.

  As a result, when Mu Suo came out of the laboratory, she saw Shi Luo not far away.

  As soon as Mu Suo saw her, her eyes brightened, then joyfully and sweetly called out, “Teacher~”

  ”On purpose? Right? There’s no one.” Shi Luo smiled.

  ”Luo Luo~” Mu Suo rubbed against her, held Shi Luo’s hand, “You were waiting for me! Right?” Her eyes were bright and her little daughter’s posture made her heart warm.

  ”…” Why was she becoming more and more coquettish? “I have no class except yours this morning. I’ll cook at home, let’s go and eat together.”

  ”Luo Luo, you’re so good …” Mu Suo hugged Shi Luo.

  Shi Luo’s mouth raised slightly, “Did anyone ever said you’re becoming more and more tired?”1So this tired is specific to a type of thing – do some intimate things between couples and say something intimate. Basically SL is asking isn’t she tired doing such intimate things between couples like this.

  Mu Suo looked up, with a serious face, “No! Absolutely not! People aren’t casual!”2Mu Suo refers to herself as people and saying she doesn’t act this way towards other people/

  When Shi Luo heard this sentence and laughed with a “pu”, then excused her. She thought of a classic answer: “Ennn, since you’re not a casual person, are you casually not a person?”3This is an internet joke on play with words; this line was also in a Chinese movie too, its like a meme phrase for those saying they aren’t casual people aka people who are wonton Shi Luo teased.

  Shi Luo didn’t know, but Mu Suo was only like this in front of her. If it was people from the previous high school or junior high school that discover Mu Suo would act like a peach flower little daughter one day with coquettishness to the girl of her dreams, those people would splash icy water to your face and say, have you woken up yet?

  In front of Shi Luo, these actions have no pretense.

  Previously, in the past few years, Mu Suo extensively researched Shi Luo. She recalled bits and pieces of the time when they were together.

  There was probably no one who knew more about Shi Luo’s preferences than Mu Suo, and during that time, Shi Luo put in great effort to cultivate her to become an optimistic and sunny girl.

  It was such a long time since she seen Shi Luo and she hasn’t changed at all. 

  ”Luo Luo, have you been cooking for yourself?” Mu Suo glanced at the four dishes and one soup on the table and asked.

  ”When I became a teacher, I had more free time, so I cook for myself.” Shi Luo handed a bowl to Mu Suo.

  Most importantly, Shi Luo has always been interested in the science and technology here. Realistically, her livelihood was amusing, and Shi Luo’s food was prepared by herself.

  Because it was always one person eating at home, so the table Shi Luo bought wasn’t big. Two people sat opposite of each other, with the taste of food, there was a feeling of being home that bloomed simultaneously in the two people’s hearts.

  After dinner, Mu Suo turned to the kitchen with light steps and watched Shi Luo washed the dishes with a lace apron.

  ”Go out and play. I’ll finish washing in a moment.” Shi Luo said.

  ”Teacher, do you have eyes on your back?” Mu Suo hugged Shi Luo’s waist.

  Shi Luo smiled, “Your body has a special fragrance, how can it escape my nose! Be obedient, get out quickly, student Mu Suo, teacher is washing the dishes, don’t make trouble.”4I feel like this is a kinky roleplay scene.