34

”What did you say?” Shi Luo was startled.

  Mu Suo knew that Shi Luo would react like this, so she repeated herself again, “Dean Shi wants to destroy the Shi Family’s Research Institute…”

  Shi Luo became depressed. She knew the reason why, and who the Dean hates the most, it was her.

  “The Shi family isn’t easy to destroy.” Mu Suo tried to change the subject, “Luo Luo, how about we leave the Shi family?”

  Shi Luo looked up at Mu Suo and replied, “How do we leave the Shi family?”

  Mu Suo hugged Shi Luo, “It’s definitely possible. During this time, the Dean shouldn’t come looking for us to cause trouble. After all, he wants to destroy the Shi family. The first thing he will destroy is the Shi family’s Central Laboratory. He won’t make a move until he accomplishes that goal.”

  Mu Suo’s words reminded Shi Luo, the Central Laboratory!

  ”Mu Suo, can you take me out right now?” Shi Luo eagerly asked Mu Suo.

  Although Mu Suo didn’t understand what Shi Luo wanted to do, she was still unwilling to refuse Shi Luo’s request, “Yes.”

  ”Let’s go to the Central Laboratory! There might be something wrong there!”

  ”Ding…” Before Shi Luo finished her words, someone came in.

  The person who just entered was obviously surprised to see Mu Suo, “Who are you? How did you get here?”

  Before Mu Suo could reply, Shi Luo grabbed Mu Suo and asked, “Who are you?”

  “Eldest Miss, the Dean asked me to come pick you up to see him.” It was obvious that the person who arrived was a little more respectful towards Shi Luo.

  ”Luo Luo.” Mu Suo held Shi Luo’s hand, she didn’t think that Dean Shi had good intentions towards Shi Luo.

  ”Let’s go then.” She will go because she owes two lives to his family. One is the person who she’s occupying, that is his daughter, and the other was Mother Shi…

  Mu Suo looked at Shi Luo, “It’s dangerous, you know?” 

  Shi Luo nodded. “But I have to go.” Shi Luo insisted.

  Mu Suo looked deeply at Shi Luo and finally said reluctantly, “Go.”

  When Shi Luo walked halfway there, she realized that the direction she was going wasn’t towards Dean Shi’s exclusive courtyard.

  ”Where are we going?” Shi Luo asked.

  Just now, the person replied in a good mood, “The Central Laboratory.”

  As soon as Shi Luo heard the location, she only had one feeling, was the off-track plot trying to fix itself?

  Sure enough, as soon as she arrived at the laboratory, the Dean was facing a group of senior researchers.

  ”Dean, is it true this time?” An elder saw Shi Luo’s figure and stood up excitedly.

  I have a bad feeling.

  Sure enough, Dean Shi directly confronted the group of people without looking at her with a smile and said, “This is the result of my careful consideration, we should sacrifice one in order to complete the revival of the whole family.”

  Shi Luo was stunned by what she heard. She didn’t understand what Dean Shi meant. Didn’t he want to destroy the Shi family? Why did he need her here to complete the revival of the Shi family?