13

In two years, a rookie who knew nothing became the best in writing results among three people.

  Why was there an emphasize on writing test results?2It means Shi Luo is only good at writing up the results of experiments Because Shi Luo’s ability to experiment was amazing. It can be said that she was an experimental killer. As soon as she entered the lab, she either damages the instrument or the mouse that has been cultured for a long-time die.

  To be honest, when the instrument breaks, Shi Luo was intentional, but the mouse wasn’t. She broke the instrument to show her extremely poor experimental capabilities. After all, what the Research Institute needs most wasn’t just writing on paper, but genuine ability. People who can make achievements in the lab felt that God was helping her, otherwise, as long as she handled the mouse, it would die. 

  “My little ancestor! You stay away from my test subject!” Shi Lian immediately shouted as soon as she saw, she went to her own little white mouse she raised.

  Shi Luo turned her head and looked at Shi Lian innocently, which meant she didn’t do anything!

  Shi Lian was frightened by Shi Luo’s destructive power. In the past two years, Shi Luo has successively integrated with several of the Shi family’s children, but Shi Luo was definitely the worst overall among everyone because she was a lab killer during experiments!

  A few people went to eat together at noon.

  “What’s up with you, what will you do next? We will be divided into subjects soon.” The subjects here refer to several subjects in the Research Institute, including experimental, radiology, reserve department and so on.

  “Take it step by step and don’t worry.” Shi Luo calmly took a bite of rice.

  Shi Lian’s head had a black line, of course, Shi Huang didn’t press the matter.

  Several other people were used to Shi Luo’s calmness.

  In fact, Shi Luo was actually happy because she worked hard for two years and finally achieved what she wanted. Shi Luo became excited after discovering that not just anyone could conduct research. This was good to give herself a chance!

  The assessment took place in a few days. Needless to say, Shi Luo didn’t pass the assessment.

  Several people surrounded Shi Luo to comfort her.

  Shi Lian ignored Shi Luo, she stood aside without saying a word. Two years of anger and countless experiences told her she needed to stay quiet.

  “It’s okay. We may not have a chance to meet in the future, but we can still keep in contact.” Shi Luo smiled.

  After listening to this sentence, Shi Lian didn’t understand, she dared to think like this, ah! Shi Lian didn’t hold back and silently interjected, “Will not have a chance to meet, don’t you know? Those who do well in the written exam, that is to say, are those who have good theoretical knowledge and will stay in the Research Institute at least to teach theoretical knowledge to the next generation of children.” 

  Shi Luo looked at Shi Lian in surprise, why didn’t she know?!!

  “Don’t you know?” Shi Lian suddenly felt relieved when she saw Shi Luo’s expression.

  Shi Luo really didn’t know, otherwise she wouldn’t have such a high score in the written theoretical exam! Now that she knows, what was the use, she has already taken the exam. Can she go back and say that she wrote randomly in the written theoretical exam?