35

Suddenly, some of the researchers began to scream, “Look! Look! She’s floating!”

  The other researchers focused on the girl floating in the air with her eyes closed on the big screen.

  They knew that this method has never been used! But it was sure to succeed!

  Different from the people’s feelings, the Dean’s jaw dropped. How could this be possible? How could she possibly be floating inside!!

  Wasn’t she just an undercover agent? So, how could she float!

  When Shi Luo on the screen stopped floating and was still in mid-air, everyone was surprised and exclaimed, “What’s going on?”

  Then, they saw another girl appear on the screen, with long hair reaching to her waist and a long white dress. When they raised their eyes and looked towards them, her entire body exuded a haze!

  ”Who is she?” The crowd boiled, “How did she get in?”

  Dean Shi’s mind was now filled with the image of Shi Luo floating in the air, that same image coincided with the little figure that floated in the air many years ago!

  At that time, the Dean recalled his wife’s smile before her death again.

  Dean Shi glanced at the group of excited people, then walked out.

  “Dean, why did you come out? Everything you said has been done, we are waiting for your order!”

  ”Rescue Shi Luo in a while!” Dean Shi ordered.

  ”But Dean, your plan wasn’t…” The person was obviously surprised by Dean Shi’s decision.

  ”…” The Dean looked at him in warning, then entered the laboratory.

  The sudden appearance of the girl prevented Shi Luo from continuing onwards towards the center of the laboratory.

  ”What should we do now? How did that girl get in?” The crowd shouted.

  ”No matter how she got in, get her out first!”

  ”It will be safer for her to stay there for the time being, and I don’t think we have time for that.” Dean Shi slowly walked in front of the screen and said.

  ”What do you mean?!” The crowd obviously felt that something was wrong with the Dean.

  ”Literally.” The Dean sat down after speaking.

  And then, everyone smelled something strange.

  “What’s this?” Someone sniffed twice, then said, “It’s fire!”

  “What are you doing? Why is there a fire in the laboratory!” All of a sudden, the group got angry, “Don’t you know this is the laboratory?!”

  The Dean’s face didn’t change, “It’s because it is the laboratory.”

  The crowd’s expression differed and were colorful.