20

At about midnight, Mu Suo glanced at Shi Luo who had fallen asleep on the bed, then quietly left the bedroom.

  Because it was a one-bedroom apartment, there is only one bed.

  Shi Luo wasn’t repulsed by Mu Suo and Mu Suo couldn’t wait to take the opportunity for them to sleep together. So up to now, they still share one bed.

  Mu Suo walked into the bathroom.

  She opened her right hand, “Come out.”

  A plump bloody red bone flower appeared, it shook its round head, then turned towards Mu Suo.

  The flower opened its bud.

  ”What did you see today?” Mu Suo asked.

  The petals on the flowers head began to shake, gradually becoming faster and faster, no sounds came out.

  ”I see, what else?” Mu Suo listened blankly and continued to ask.

  Suddenly it became gloomy, it lowered its head and the petals hung low.

  Mu Suo frowned. “What’s the matter?”

  The original red color of the flower became more vivid. Mu Suo knew that the bone flower was angry.

  ”…” Mu Suo didn’t speak, just looked at the palm of her hand.

  After a while, it couldn’t stand it anymore and the flower began to move again.

  This time, the expression on Mu Suo’s face began to darken.

  After the flower bud expressed itself, it shrank, trying to minimize its sense of existence in front of its master who seemed to have been covered in darkness. 

  ”…” Mu Suo suddenly clenched her right hand, then walked out the bathroom expressionlessly.

  In the bedroom, Shi Luo still slept peacefully.

  Mu Suo bent over and looked at Shi Luo’s peaceful sleeping face. Her heart was filled with sadness and her nose soured. She finally found such a person who was willing to treat her well. It wasn’t easy…

  If there is an angel in the world, then she must look like this person in front of her with her always gentle eyes. She seemed easy to approach, but so far, she has only genuinely got closer to her. Even though she obviously was humble…

  Something warm from Mu Suo’s eyes slipped out and landed between Shi Luo’s neck.

  Shi Luo seemed to have felt Mu Suo’s tear and frowned.

  Mu Suo reached out and gently smoothed the sadness that appeared between her brows.

  The flower bud in her palm moved, but Mu Suo fiercely clenched her palm, this idiot! If it wasn’t for the several other usable foreign bodies growing too much… disgusting, not suitable to use, how can she use this stupid thing.

  Mu Suo took a deep look at Shi Luo, then went out.

  It took Mu Suo only a dozen minutes to return to her bedroom.

  Mu Suo stood in front of the door, looked at the blue light used to scan fingerprints, and reached out with her right hand.

  The flower bud came out of her hand, then the blue light turned into a green light and the door opened.

  Mu Suo walked in and an unfamiliar smell came to her face. Mu Suo couldn’t help but frown.

  Mu Suo sat on the sofa. Her nose was full of strange smells coming from the furniture.