𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝙾𝙲 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 *𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚢 �...

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝙾𝙲 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 *𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎*)

You sighed to yourself as you sat up in bed. It was just going to be another boring day alone. You had been alone for over three hundred years. You honestly preferred your life just the way it was. If you didn't have any friendships or relationships, you wouldn't lose anyone, causing yourself to suffer through the pain and heartbreak like you had previously. There was a time where the pain had become too much and you just flipped the switch but after realising how many innocent people you was hurting, you turned it back on again and kept it on ever since.

You climbed out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, having a quick shower and brushing your teeth before getting ready for the day. Once you was done, you went to the kitchen and pulled out a blood bag from the refrigerator. Once you finally had enough strength, you decided you would cook yourself some breakfast. You liked to treat yourself from time to time and so you went back over to the refrigerator, only to realise there was no bacon.

"Damn it." You mumbled to yourself. You quickly grabbed your coat and apartment keys before leaving, heading to the market. When you arrived, you noticed the swarm of people walking around all the different stalls, most of them were human but a few you could sense were vampires. You noticed the meat stall and made your way over, pushing through the crowd of humans.

"Can I have the rest of this bacon? My husband may as well love bacon more than me." You saw a woman say to the butcher, making him smile and nod.

"Excuse me? Do you have anymore bacon?" You asked the butcher.

"No, sorry. This young lady bought the last of it." The butcher said, pointing to the brunette woman.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. You can take some of mine, it's okay." The woman said to you with a  warm smile.

"No, it's okay." You said, rather confused. This woman had the scent of a vampire but...there was something else too. You just couldn't put your finger on it.

"No, I insist. My husband will understand." The woman chuckled. "I was making breakfast for my family but my husband steals all the bacon, leaving my brother and sister in law with nothing."