𝚔𝚘𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙺𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 - 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

You approached the front of the house you shared with Ryan with a sunken heart. You had to collect your things. You couldn't believe this was happening. You knew Ryan was acting distant but you never imagined he would lose all respect for you and cheat with another woman. You looked down at your belly and sighed. Your child would have to grow up without a father but maybe it was for the best. Ryan would have been a terrible father and your child didn't deserve that.

You unlocked the front door and walked inside, glad that Ryan wasn't home. You really did not want to confront him after everything that had happened. You planned with staying with your sister for a while, just until you had enough money to get yourself your own little apartment. You went up to your bedroom, trying to erase any memory of that traumatising night from your mind. You grabbed a bag and began throwing your essential items inside. Suddenly, your phone started ringing. It was Rebekah.

"Hey, Rebekah." You said.

"Hey, why do you sound so down in the dumps? I was meant to call you once you had the chance to talk to Ryan but then Kol came back home and we all got busy." Rebekah said.

"No, it's okay. My run in with Ryan wasn't exactly pleasant." You said with a sigh.

"Why, what happened?" Rebekah asked.

"I walked in on him having sex with one of my friends." You explained, wincing at the memory.

"Oh my goodness, the bloody nerve of him. I can't believe Nik was right." Rebekah said. "Are you okay?"

"Who's okay?" You heard in the background. The accent was thick so you automatically assumed it was a relative of Rebekah's.

"My best friend. Poor girl got her heart broken." Rebekah told the mystery voice.

"Ah, a feeling you're rather familiar with." The mystery voice said with a laugh.

"Just shut your mouth." Rebekah said. "Y/n, do you need me to come over?"

"No, I'll be fi-" You said before stopping when you saw Ryan walk into the bedroom. "Ryan? What are you doing here?"

"Just give me a chance to explain." Ryan said.

"I don't wanna hear anything. You know, I can't believe it. It's actually sad. I was coming home to tell you I was pregnant and how our relationship was going to the next level and you just ruined all of that." You said, watching as Ryan's face went completely white.