𝚔𝚘𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙺𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 - 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴

"I'm scared, oh my god, Rebekah." You whined as you ran out of the bathroom, seeing your best friend, Rebekah Mikaelson, looking at you like you were a crazy person. 

"Everything will be fine, y/n." Rebekah assured. "No matter what the outcome, Ryan will be supportive, I'm sure."

"We never spoke about having kids. I mean, we never really talked about having a future together at all. What if he's not ready to be a father? What if I'm not ready to be a mother?" You asked, looking at the pregnancy test sitting on the bathroom counter. 

"You are going to be an amazing mother. I've seen you with your niece and nephew. They adore you. And I'm looking forward to being an aunt for the second time." Rebekah said.

"I'm sorry, Bek. I'm freaking out over whether or not I'm pregnant all while knowing you can't have kids." You said with a small frown. You knew how much Rebekah wanted to be a mother but she explained to you how she had an accident many years ago with caused her to be infertile and therefore, she could not have kids. You couldn't imagine what Rebekah must've went through upon hearing that news.

"It's okay. You can live out my dream for me if the test turns out to be positive." Rebekah said with a small smile. You took a deep breath and walked with Rebekah into the bathroom, picking up the test and looking at the result.

"Oh my god." You said in shock.

"Congratulations!" Rebekah squealed happily, hugging you tight. "Your baby is going to be adorable, I just know it."

"I'm going to be a mother." You said as Rebekah pulled away. "Oh my god!"

"How do you feel?" Rebekah asked.

"I feel...I feel...good...I think." You said, still trying to process the news. You had a human life growing inside of you. It was crazy, so so crazy but amazing at the same time. "I need to tell Ryan."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Rebekah asked.

"No, I'll be fine. We'll probably have a lot to talk about anyways." You said.

"Come, I'll walk you out." Rebekah said. You nodded and grabbed the pregnancy test before leaving the room with Rebekah, heading down the stairs where you saw Rebekah's two older brothers, Klaus and Elijah. You knew Rebekah had a third brother but she told you he was travelling and that was why he was never home much. What you didn't know was that Kol was actually on vacation in the comfort of his own little coffin in the basement of the Mikaelson compound. You also knew about Finn who was apparently dead.

"I thought I heard a rather ear shrieking sound coming from upstairs." Klaus teased when he saw you. 

"Shut up." You said with a cheeky smile.

"Can I tell them?" Rebekah asked you.

"Why not?" You shrugged.

"Y/n is pregnant!" Rebekah exclaimed, making both brothers look at you in shock.

"Ryan knocked you up?" Klaus asked, earning a slap on the shoulder by Rebekah.

"Niklaus! Don't be insensitive." Elijah said. "Congratulations, y/n."

"Thank you." You said.

"I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I've met the man. He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would want to settle down." Klaus said, peaking your interest.

"Nik, stop trying to scare her." Rebekah said.

"No, keep going, Klaus. What do you mean?" You asked.

"I just mean that I know a player when I see one. I warned you when you started seeing him. Nothing about my opinion on him has changed." Klaus said, worrying you slightly. Ryan had been rather distant lately. 

"How do you know all this?" You asked.

"I got into his he-" Klaus said before stopping when Elijah and Rebekah glared at him. "I...I mean, I could just tell. Call it a father's instinct."

"Please, you'd just assume that for whichever boy Hope brings home." You said.

"Maybe...but I still know. I'm telling you, I don't think you should get too comfortable with Ryan." Klaus said.

Elijah noticed your fallen face and quickly stood up. "Y/n, do you need a ride home?" He asked to which you politely shook your head.

"I'll be okay, thanks, Elijah. I'll see you guys soon." You said. Rebekah gave you a quick hug before you left the Mikaelson compound. Throughout the journey home, you couldn't help but cradle your flat belly. There was a living, human child inside you. There was now going to be someone who forever depended on you. This was a big step for your relationship with Ryan and you just didn't know if either of you were ready for this change. 

When you arrived at your house that you shared with Ryan, you noticed that there was a dim light coming from an upstairs window which was strange because no-one was home. You were with the Mikaelsons and Ryan was supposed to be meeting up with a few friends. Did he invite them to the house? 

Maybe.

You sighed and opened the front door, knowing it would be unlocked if Ryan was home with his friends. You were expecting to see Ryan in the living room with a few friends on the couch but no-one was there. It was dark and empty.

"Ryan?" You called out and got no response. You suddenly jumped when you heard a sound coming from upstairs so you quickly grabbed a vase that was sitting by the front door. Cautiously, you climbed up the stairs and followed the sound, arriving at the door of your bedroom. You took a deep breath and opened the door. Your heart crumbled at the sight. Ryan was with one of your closest work friends in bed. You would have been happier with an intruder in the house.

"Ryan? How could you?" You said, making both Ryan and your friend look at you.

"Y/n?" Ryan said in shock.

"Both of you can rot in hell." You said coldly, throwing the vase, aiming for Ryan's head but he ducked and it smashed into the wall behind him. You walked away, trying to hold in your tears as you heard Ryan run after you.

"Y/n, please let me explain." He said, grabbing your wrist. You turned around and in your rage, you slapped him hard across the face.

"Don't you fucking touch me, you bastard!" You yelled, yanking your wrist away and quickly leaving the house. Your sister lived not too far away from you so you decided to go and stay with her for a few days.

𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳...