𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"Maybe you should take a few days off. You don't look so well." Your coworker said to you.

"I'm fine. I only have a few more hours left." You said before coughing.

"Okay, go home, y/n. I'll cover for you." Your coworker said.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Very sure."

"Thank you." You said before sneezing. You quickly grabbed your coat and left work, heading straight home. The fact that it was the middle of winter didn't help with the fact that you had a terrible cold and a throbbing headache.

You reached the front door of your apartment, your hands shaking as you put the key in the lock before opening it, the gust of warm air hitting you as you walked inside. You set all your things down and took your coat off before deciding to have a nice hot shower. When you were done, you got out of the shower and put a bathrobe on before checking your phone, seeing a missed call from one of your good friends, Kol Mikaelson.

You and Kol had been good friends for just over a year. You both met one night in a bar and hit it off straight away. After hanging out a couple of times, Kol introduced you to his entire family. You had heard of the Mikaelson family that lived in New Orleans but you didn't know much about them. When you and Rebekah were introduced, you both became very close. She loved the fact that Kol had actually made a friend that was a girl and the fact that you were a nice, normal girl.

Freya Mikaelson had also taken a liking to you. She could feel the good vibes radiating off you. Klaus took his time warming up to you. He wasn't the trusting type but after seeing how much the rest of the family loved and trusted you, he opened up a little more and you both got along well.

The last Mikaelson that was introduced to you was Elijah. At first glance, you thought he was a gorgeous sight. Ever since you had first laid eyes on him, you had developed the biggest crush on the man that always wore a suit and tie. You both got along really well, often hanging out, just the two of you but you figured Elijah didn't like you like that. He could have anyone. Why would he settle for a little human like yourself?

When you were introduced to the Mikaelsons, you found out the truth. The Mikaelsons were the Original vampires, Klaus was the Original hybrid and Freya was a witch. Learning about the supernatural community was a lot for you to process but it didn't change how you saw the Mikaelsons. You still loved them and you still had feelings for Elijah, perhaps stronger feelings.