THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 8

The scene changed and they saw Saito walking to the direction of the academy.

"Aren't he with the twins earlier?"Naruto questioned earning a shrug from the others.

When he got closer, he heard a loud crash in that direction making him turn to the roof of the academy where he sense a dark chakra'What is this dark chakra? I've never sensed it before.'he thought.

"A dark chakra?"Tsunade questioned.

Suddenly Saito vanished from his spot and he's seen jumping to roof to roof, heading to the direction of the academy.

Itachi's eyes slightly widened at the technique.

"That's body flicker technique!"Kakashi exclaimed loudly being familiar with the jutsu.

When he got there, he saw he's little sister, Sera, sitting on the ground and was about to be attack by some kind of snake.

Sarina stand up from her seat"Oh no!"she exclaimed, worried for her daughter while Sasuke pulled her back down and hold her hand to calm down.

"She's gonna be fine, Sarina."he reassured trying to calm his future wife, even himself he's also worried"Calm down."she finally calmed down.

Almost immediately, Saito again vanished from his spot and reappeared behind his sister, scooping her up in bridal style and appeared beside Boruto who is with Khairo and Sara.

"Saito-nii/Nii-san/Saito-san!"

Saito let Sera down and faced the other student with his eyes blood red color with three tomoe.

"Sharingan."Sarina murmured while Sasuke and Itachi look at Saito with proud expressions.

With his sharingan activated, he looks just like Sasuke and Itachi combined.

"Hm. Is it just me or does he look like Itachi with his sharingan activated?"Deidara asked them.

"He also looks like Sasuke too."Kiba voiced out.

"I say both."Kankuro said earning agreements from the others.

"Stay here."Saito said to the students.

Boruto was about to say something when Saito cut him off"All of you."he said with a stern voice making the blonde close his mouth and nodded.

"Well that's one way to shut him up."Temari said.

Saito slowly walk away from them with lightning surrounding his right hand and dissapeared and reappeared above the snake.

"CHIDORI!"the attack destroyed the snake and the dark chakra also dissapeared.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

The students sigh in relief and relaxed, knowing the summoning is gone.

Then Konohamaru appeared beside Saito.

"Konohamaru-sensei!"Boruto exclaimed.

"Wait, where's the flag?!"Boruto questioned.