THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 10

Obito and Naruto are practically bouncing in their seat"How much longer do we have to wait!?"they exclaimed impatiently.

"Be quiet you two!"Rin and Sarina scolded.

Sarina suddenly got a scary aura sorrounded her making them seat back down in fear when they saw Sarina's hair float and her scary glare"Seat back down and watch, be patient!"she yelled at them with a glare and her nine tailed hair floated wildly behind her.

Obito and Naruto paled and hugged each other"YES MA'AM, WERE SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE US!!"they yelled in fright.

The Senju princess calmed down and sat back down, not minding how the others also paled when they saw her angered expression.

'She reminded me of my wife.' Minato and Hashirama sweatdrop.

Both Sara and Sumire are neck to neck as they fight with taijutsu.

"You are really going to continue your plan against Konoha, Sumire?!"Sara shouted at the purple haired girl, her sharingan glowed in the night"Your an idiot! Just because your father told you to, you would be willing to do it like an obedient puppet!"she continued, dodging Sumire's kunai.

Deidara and Hidan snorted at the insult as Sasori glared at them"Shut up."he ordered.

Sumire gritted her teeth in anger"Urusai! I won't let anyone get in my way!"she shouted back as she tried to struck Sara's heart, but since her sharingan is activated, she can see her movements and dodge it just in time and jumped back to create a distance between them.

Sara narrowed her eyes"You leave me no choice."she muttered and start weaving familiar handsigns"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" a huge fireball is heading to Sumire put her hands together and created a gun like handform.

"Water Style: Water Spirit Wave!" a water ball intercepted the fireball, mist started to form.

"Their so skilled for a twelve years old girls."Minato said.

But with Sara's sharingan and sensory, she can see and feel through the mist, she saw Sumire running towards her with her hand extended, but she easily deflected it'Sumire is faster than in the academy. And she can also can use water style without water nearby?!' she thought as she jumped, she started weaving handsigns as Sumire followed.

"Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!"

"Water Style: Water Wall!"

'Now!' Sara dashed forward with lightning sorrounding her right hand like Saito"Chidori Stream!" she let her hand that is sorrounded by lightning touch Sumire's jutsu, making Sumire electruted.

Sumire screamed in pain as the jutsu touched her and fell down in one knee"Y-You used my jutsu to use that?"she asked in shock and still paralyzed as she tried to stand, but failed.

Sara look down at her paralized state"Give up, Sumire."she said"You lost this fight."she suddenly snap her head to the side when she heard the leaves move"Who's there!?"she shouted as she grip her kunai, alarmed.