THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5

After a while Tsunade calmed down, to their relief as she sat back down.

Shikadai put his hand on his chin"Come to think of it, I saw my mother summoned a weasel once."

"I won't mind a dog."a girl with brown tied in pigtail's said.

"A cat would be nice to!"exclaimed a girl with cat like features said to the girl.

"A cute animal would be better, huh?"

"What's wrong with this girl's"Deidara grumbled.

Sara and Sera came behind"Hey, Namida! Summoning animal's are not pets you know."Sara scolded the younger girl.

"Exactly!"

Namida look at them a little confuse"Oh, is that it?"

Sera look at Namida"That's right, summoning animal's help you in fighting."then she look at Wasabi"Good choice Wasabi, cat's can be a tracker, like dog's."

Wasabi smiled at the red head and thanked her.

A boy with a looking long staff scoff behind them"The twin's are right, summoning animal's are not pet's."he scolded the two"It doesn't matter what it look's like!"

"It can be ugly, as long as it's strong."Inojin voiced out.

"Then how about a snake? They look strong!"Boruto exclaimed"and cool to!"

Denki look at them"Then a scorpion!"

Sasori look at the boy with interest.

"Nope. I have to go to power, so gorilla!"Metal disagreed as Shikadai just look at them both since his in the middle of them.

Lee cried in happiness"My son, such youth!"Gai-sensei cried with him.

Tenten and Neji just sigh at them.

"If you want to creep them out with appearance, then how about spider's."Shikadai said.

Sera seemed to be dissaproving with Shikadai"Like I said summoning animal's are not pet's."then gave Shikadai a look"And their not for prank's either."

"What's wrong with that?"Naruto asked which earned him a glare from the other rookies.

Khairo then scoffed at her making her look at him with a glare"Your just affraid of spider's, that's why."he teased the red haired Uchiha with a smirk.

Sera can feel an angry vain in her forehead"That's not the point, Khairo!"she exclaimed at him.