THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 13

[I forgot to show the Uchiha house, didn't I? So here it it!]

[the one in the middle is a three story house.]

~*~

After the awaited meeting of the father and son, they finally settled to watch the next episode 'There are others who are joining you.' the voice from before announced 'They already know what's going on.'

Just after he finished speaking, Fugaku, Mikoto, Saito, Kimiko, Kushina, Orochimaru, and Shisui from the past appeared behind them.

Sasuke clenched his fist when he saw his parents as Sarina run towards her parents and gave them a hug"Hahaue! Chichiue!"she yelled happily as she hug them.

"Sarina!"Kimiko and Saito hugged their daughter.

"Grandfather!?"Saito exclaimed in shock as Hashirama grinned happily at him"All of you are here."he said.

With the reunion finished, all of them sat back down.

Sara and Sera is seen watching Boruto paint the Seventh Hokage's face with their back is turned, making them see the Uchiha Crest in the clothes as their long red and black hair sway elegantly in the wind.

"Who are they?"Kimiko asked"They both kinda look like Sarina..."

"And the boy looks like Naruto..."

"The boy is Naruto's son, while the two are Sasuke and Sarina's daughters."Kakashi explained.

The word 'IDIOT' is written on Naruto's stone face"Now, your a bit handsome."Boruto said before the scene changed where Shikamaru is training Shikadai with his shadow.