THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4

Outside of Konoha someone is seen jumping into trees towards Konoha gates.

"Who is it?"Sakura questioned.

"Maybe an enemy?"Jiraiya guessed making the Konoha ninja's tense.

The scene zoom at the back of the figure, an Uchiha crest can be seen at the back of his outfit.

"Uchiha crest?!"

"Who is he?!"

He landed infront of the guard's so they notice him immediately as they smiled at him"Oh!Saito your back!"exclaimed one of the guards as the 15 years old boy stop infront of them.

"Saito?"Sarina and Tsunade questioned.

"Yeah, welcome back!"the other guard greeted"It's been three week's."

The boy named Saito nodded at them as greeting"Hai, I completed my mission."he said to them as the screen showed his face that is strangely resembled Sasuke with his black onyx eyes and hair, he's also wearing a konoha hitai-ate on his forehead.

"Why does he look like Sasuke!?"exclaimed Naruto and Kiba.

While the other's look confuse.

'Could it be...'Itachi and Shikamaru thought having the same realization.

'Itachi and Shikamaru thought having the same realization

(This is what he's wearing.)

Uchiha Saito, eldest son of Sasuke and Sarina Uchiha, the heir to the three clan's and a prodigy for mastering both sharingan and mangekyo sharingan at a young age with the help of his father, he also inherited his mother's monster strength and wo...

Uchiha Saito, eldest son of Sasuke and Sarina Uchiha, the heir to the three clan's and a prodigy for mastering both sharingan and mangekyo sharingan at a young age with the help of his father, he also inherited his mother's monster strength and wood style, not only that he also have all chakra nature's from both of his parent's and famed as the youngest elite jounin at the age of 10, a year before being promoted to chuunin.