THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 2

UZUMAKI HOUSE...

A woman with dark blue hair and Hyuga lavender eyes is seen cooking with a little girl who have the same hair color but with blue eyes and two wisker marks on her cheeks, she also look identical to Hinata.

"Is that

"Is that..."

"HINATA?!"

Sarina blink"Wait that girl...dark blue hair and blue eyes..."then she look at her blonde teamate"with two wiskers like Naruto and Boruto."

"That only means...Hinata and Naruto is married to each other."Kakashi finished seeing everyone is still registering the information.

Seconds later...

"EHHHH!!!???"

The future couple just blush and Hinata almost fainted if Sarina didn't called for her.

Hinata look at the little girl"Himawari can you wake up your brother."

The girl named Himawari nodded"Yes mama."she exclaimed running up stairs.

Himawari opened the wooden door and Boruto could be seen sleeping soundly in his bed as the girl shook him awake.

"She's so cute!"squealed Tenten, Sakura, and Ino.

Boruto sat up rubbing his eye"Hima what is it?"he the girl.

Himawari look at him with a cute smile"Dinner's ready nii-san."

Jiraiya grin"Excellent job my boy, not only you became the Hokage, you also have a family."

Neji look at the latter who is grinning in happiness'Hinata-hime is married to that idiot?'he thought as his eye twitch.