THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 7

Boruto, Shikadai, Khairo, Kiro, and Denki are standing infront of a locked door that is heading to the direction of the rooftop.

Khairo tried openning it but its lock shut and unable to open"It's no use, it won't open."he voiced out trying to pull the door, holding the handle.

Denki examined the door"It looks like the latest electric lock."he informed taking out his laptop and opened the door like a pro.

"A what now?"Kiba and Naruto asked, confused with the others.

"That's amazing, Denki!"Boruto praised.

They are about to enter when Shikadai stopped them"Wait!"

"What is it?"Kiro questioned.

Shikadai look at Denki's laptop with a smirk"I have a plan in mind."

"Huh?"

~•~

The girls are seen running to a silent corridor when something block their way making them step back.

"Is it one of Shino-sensei's traps?"Sera questioned.

"I think so."Sara answered looking at the metal wall.

"Ninpo:Choju Giga."

Then suddenly a paint frog appeared behind them making the girls except the twins scream in disgust and fear.

"What's that technique?"Kankuro asked.

"Kyaaahh!"

"A FROG!!!"

"I HATE FROGS!!!"

Jiraiya look offended as Tsunade laughed at him.

While they scream, they didn't noticed Boruto, Khairo, Kiro, Denki, Inojin who used his Choju Giga, and Shikadai hiding behind a wall.

"Shikadai, you can hurt an opponent without dirtying your hands, can't you?"Inojin asked Shikadai, turning to him.

Denki is on his laptop with Boruto beside him with a cat like face.

"Don't say such thing so people take it the wrong way."Shikadai replied.

Khairo noticed Boruto's silly expression"Boruto don't-"too late, Boruto suddenly pressed something in Denki's laptop.

"Calm down, all of you!"Sara yelled at them.

In result, water started to pour below the girls making them scream more and the frog started melt.

"Huh?"

"Hmm..."Inojin look at his frog"I still can't get it work like my dad's."

Khairo glared at the blonde who laughed nervously"Let's go."he ordered.

"Idiot."