THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 1

The Konoha 10, Sand siblings and their sensei plus Tsunade and Jiraiya are transported to a place look like a cinema and have seats.

Everyone look around in curiosity.

"Where is this place?"asked Ino.

Just the large screen lit up and words are appearing, they read what it says.

'Welcome, you are here to watch the future.'

"FUTURE?"everyone wondered interested.

"You mean our future?"Sarina asked tilting her head.

'Yes.So please seat down for you all to watch."and then the screen turned black as they sat down.

HOKAGE TOWER...

"I wonder who's the Hokage now?"Sakura wondered.

"I hope its me!"Naruto exclaimed.

A man with blonde hair and blue eyes with three wiskers on each of his cheeks, wearing a Hokage robe is sitting on his chair while signing a paper and beside his table side is an older looking Shikamaru standing while holding a stack of paper.

"Is that Naruto?"Sarina wondered.

"I look so cool and I'M THE HOKAGE!!"he shouted with a big grin on his face.

Jiraiya grin and pat Naruto in the back"Good job my boy!"he exclaimed.

"Hokage-sama you have to finish this before tomorrow.The opening ceremony will start early."Shikamaru reminded the 7th Hokage.

"And I'm the advisor?What a drag."complained Shikamaru which earned him a whack in the head by Temari"Ow!"

Naruto sigh"I know that."he look at the pile of papers"looks like I'll be here for the whole day again."

Ino chuckled"Poor Naruto."

The scene change and a boy identical to Naruto is seen running with a boy with black hair and green eyes identical to Shikamaru.

"I bet thats Naruto and Shikamaru's child."Ino voiced out.

Sakura rolled her eyes"Its so obvious you don't need to point it out."she said in a know-it-all voice.

This statement irritated Ino"Shut up cry baby Sakura."she smirked.

"Ok thats enough."said Asuma-sensei stopping the two fighting which the two just turned away from each other with a scoff.

'I wonder who is my husband?'Sakura said looking at Sasuke with a love sick gaze.

"Boruto wait up!"the black haired boy shouted catching up with the blonde boy named Boruto"Is it really that bad?"he asked.

"Boruto?Thats a nice name."said Hinata shyly looking at Naruto.

Boruto look at the boy"Yup really bad."he said"Hurry up Shikadai!"he exclaimed.