THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 11

"The Summoning Jutsu is a blood contract with a beast, where a user can instantly summon said beast to appear."Katsuyu is seen with Sarina on top, beside Katsuyu is a wolf with blue eyes and blue majestic markings standing with superiority beside the slug summon. Sarina's second summoning animal, Okami.

"Even if where the beast resides cannot be determined."Sasuke is seen standing on top of his Snake summoning animal, Aoda. Naruto is seen standing on top of Gamabunta's son, Gamakichi"It definitely exists in the same world as ours."three of them are now seen standing side by side with their summons.

"Isn't that Gamakichi!?"Naruto's eyes came out of its pockets in disbelieve"He's so big! Almost as big as Gamabunta!"he shouted.

Jiraiya scoffed at him"Of course he's big, summons can grow big in just a few years you know."he said as he crossed his arms.

"Gamabunta?"Rin look at her sensei"Minato-sensei, isn't he your summoning animal?"the blonde man nodded.

Naruto look at Minato with shock expression"Eh? You can summon the old toad too!?"Jiraiya scoffed again at the genin.

"Of course he knows, I'm the one who trained Minato when he was still younger!"he yelled at the blonde knucklehead as Minato nervously smiled.

Nue roared as the jounins tried to restrain him"It's too strong!"yelled a konoha jounin. Naruto, Sarina, and Sai arrived at the scene.

Sarina nodded at Naruto and stepped infront of them and performed a familiar hand sign.

Minato's eyes widened slightly'That's....!' he look at Sarina'She can do it too?'

"Adamantine Chains!"

Ten golden chains came out of her back and headed straight for the beast, restraining it completely as the ninjas released it with a sigh of relief.

"WHAT THE!!!!"Obito and Naruto yelled in shock"WHAT ARE THOSE CHAINS COMING OUT OF HER BACK!?"they questioned in awe.

"That is called Adamantine Chains."Sarina said as they all look at her"It's a sealing technique that characteristic of the Uzumaki Clan. We produce chains made out of our own chakra, which emerge from our torso. We control the chains as they wrap around our targets and restrain them, like my future self did to Nue."they nodded"The chains are extremely durable, enough that even the nine-tails would struggle to destroy them."they widened their eyes.