Jealous Luisa

Summary:

Luisa asks Rose to see her list and Luisa's jealousy takes over.

Cuts To The Submarine Rose And Luisa Are On...

After having another powerful orgasm, Rose and Luisa sighed as they collapsed back onto their bed, breathing heavily. Their naked bodies covered only by a white sheet.

"Ah. Here's Luisa," The narrator states. The words 'HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD AND 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA' appeared on the screen in white letters. "So, yeah, I definitely need to catch you up on these two." Rose faces towards Luisa.

Flashback.

White screen with the words 'TWO MONTHS AGO' in black letters appears. The words 'SHORTLY AFTER LUISA WAS KIDNAPPED BY ROSE' appears in black letters underneath. Then, the submarine room, Luisa and Rose all reappear.

"So, Susanna didn't exist?" Luisa moved to face Rose better. "It was you the whole time?" Rose nodded her head and made eye contact with Luisa.

"Exactly. I left some stuff in Miami that I needed to pick up--" Her eyes glanced away from Luisa's.

"A record of the criminals' faces she changed," The narrator interrupted, as Rose still avoided eye contact with Luisa, whilst occasionally still glancing at her. "And a cool 200 million." Rose regains eye contact with Luisa.

"--and I realized you wouldn't give me a second chance, not if you knew it was me..."

"Because you killed my father," Luisa said, her eyes full of anger, regret, disappointment, love and a lot of lust. Rose stared, deeply, into Luisa's eyes.

"Yes." Her eyes dart away from Luisa's as she lowers her head. "And I (Rose's eyes return to Luisa's) regret that. But I love you, Luisa." Her tone changes as she whispers: "I've always...loved you." Luisa's eyes dart in and out of eye contact with Rose twice before she stares into Rose's eyes.

"Why are you talking in that creepy voice?" Rose pats the bed in frustration as her eyes leave Luisa's and she faces towards the door. Her tone and volume change back.

"It...wasn't supposed to be creepy. It was supposed to be sexy." Her hand, that had been moving as she talked, was now being raised to her forehead. "See. I don't even know how to talk to you anymore." Her hand rested on her forehead as she said: "You make me so nervous." Luisa scoffed. 'As if I could make someone like her nervous,' she thought.

"Oh, I make you," Luisa spat the last word and added the words 'the notorious crime lord Sin Rostro' in her head. "Nervous?" She had wanted to add 'not possible' but she didn't think Rose would appreciate that. Her eyes regained eye contact with Luisa's.

"Yes! You are the only person I have ever felt this way about." Luisa's eyes looked lovingly into Rose's eyes that were desperate and pleading for Luisa to understand. She moved closer as her voice took on a sexier tone. "And you fell in love with me twice." Her hands were now placed on either side of Luisa but they weren't touching her. Luisa slowly nodded her head as she moved to face her right side.

"Let's build a life together." Her eyes darted from Luisa's eyes to her lips and back again. She wanted to kiss Luisa but she needed to finish what she was saying first. So, she snaked her hand across the side of Luisa's face, so Luisa had no choice but to pull her gaze back to Rose's eyes. Rose's pupil size was increasing dramatically. "Please. Say yes."

She pulled her hand down from Luisa's face and placed it very high up on the inside of Luisa's thigh. Luisa's eyes darkened in response. She'd been trying and failing, to hide from Rose how turned on she was. She didn't want Rose to know how badly she needed Rose's touch. She hadn't had sex since she'd slept with Heidi, right before she'd accepted Rose's e-mail request about 9 months ago! She needed a release...But she wasn't going to give in that easily...Or so, she'd thought. However, when Rose leaned in to kiss her, it took all her willpower to grab Rose's wrist instead of allowing Rose to kiss her.