Jealous Rose

Summary:

Rose gets jealous after the knock on the door is answered.
A brief view of Luisa's Point Of View.
A VERY brief view of the person knocking on the door's POV.

"Who... The hell... Is that?!!!!!" Rose frustratingly asked. She was not happy that it (the perfect moment she was having with Luisa) was now over.

"I don't know," Luisa responded, as she got out of their bed and put her T-shirt on.

"Don't get up... Ignore it... Pleaseeee..." The former redhead pleaded with her but Luisa just responded with putting her panties back on. Rose huffed and Luisa laughed at her, now pouting, lover. "Luuuu... Don't get up... Stay... Pleaseeee..." Rose did her best to do a puppy-dog look but Luisa just shook her head. The former redhead didn't think that it was fair that Luisa could easily pull that look off and that she couldn't...

But she had other ways of getting what she wanted...

LUISA'S POV

As I put my T-shirt on, Rose pulled the sheet completely off of her body. This left her lying naked on our bed... And I found my desire to get up and answer the door shrinking as I let my eyes slowly travel up and down my lover's naked body. Rose had positioned herself in the most arousing way possible (in my opinion at least). Her legs were spread wide open and her wrists were crossed over each other and her arms were above her head... She was holding the handcuffs in her hand...

It was clear what she wanted and I found myself moving towards her to give my lover what she wanted... But then, as the former redhead (I have to admit, I preferred it when her hair was red. It suited her better) smirked at me, I remembered she had given me complete control and yet she was doing everything she could to get what she wanted... I wasn't having that...

"I'm getting up to answer the door and you will let me... You said complete control... Remember?" I smirked at Rose but she just nodded and didn't answer me. Instead, Rose was obviously trying to keep her steadily growing arousal, caused by my words and my demanding tone, at bay (she had never been good at hiding her arousal from me).

It was hard for me to move my eyes from Ro's extremely sexy body. She's just too irresistible for her own good. I sighed as Rose pulled the sheet over her still naked body. I walked over to the door and I opened it slightly to find a tall, blonde woman, who I estimated to be around 27-years-old, standing behind it. After making sure the girl couldn't see into the room, I asked: "And you are...?" The blonde extended her hand out to me.

"Hi. I'm Maddison..." I shook the girl's hand and heard Rose quietly sigh in the background. It was clear she didn't like the girl... But I didn't know why. To me, she seemed... Charming and respectful.

"I'm Luisa... What can I do for you?" The girl shifted slightly as her gaze drifted up and down what I was wearing. She seemed at least a little (if not too) comfortable with the situation... Or slightly happy about it...

"Oh... I was just looking for Rose. I thought that this was her room but I guess I was wrong... You're hot." I didn't know what to say to the girl but I felt sorry for her as heard Rose get up from our bed. I felt an arm sneak around my body from behind me and I immediately knew what it was and why it was happening. Rose pulled me around to face her and pulled me in for a very passionate, and extremely possessive, kiss.

As my eyes opened, I appraised Rose's body in a practically see-through, white sheet. The sheet was hanging so low on her body that I could see the top of Rose's breasts. I had never hated my height more than I had at this moment. I knew that, had I been taller, I would've been able to see the former redhead's breasts completely.