Just The Beginning

Summary:

Several things happen: Luisa and Rose fight over Tamzin or Eileen, a bit of angst between Rose and Eileen, a flight full or smut and fluff + Rafael and Luisa's (new) girlfriend meet.

Rose's Point Of View

The Next Morning...

"Lu... Eileen gave the best answers and she's not afraid to engage with us the way your fake girlfriend should." Luisa and I had been arguing for the last 10 minutes and I could tell it was making Luke, Brian, Marco and Jason uncomfortable.

"Tamzin gave all the right answers too. She engaged with us too... You won't even give her a chance because you're jealous of her..." Luisa turned away from me... I couldn't believe she was pushing for Tamzin... She knows how I feel about Tamzin... "It... It feels like you don't trust me..." This made me realised that Luisa was right.

Even if Tamzin was someone who Luisa would usually date and she was interested in Luisa... Luisa wouldn't cheat on me... Granted she had done that to Allison... But Allison was the only person Luisa had ever cheated on and she had only cheated on Allison because she had fallen for me... "I'm sorry, Lu... I... I didn't mean to make you feel that way... I do trust you. It's her I don't trust. How could anyone resist the most gorgeous, smartest, sexiest, most perfect woman on the planet? You are amazing, Lu. I just... I don't want to lose you. I... I'm just concerned that you'll... You'll end up picking her over me."

"Don't." Luisa turned around to face me. She looked angry but I could also see the love in her eyes. "You know how much you mean to me, Ro. I would NEVER pick someone else over you. You know how I feel about you. I care about you, Rose... You're not going to lose me." Luisa walked over to me and hugged me. "EVER." I realised that Luisa meant what she'd said and that I had been a little judgmental towards Tamzin (I still preferred Eileen but Luisa was right about Tamzin's answers).

"So, we both agree that the others don't have a shot... Right?" I asked Luisa.

"Yes."

"Okay then. I'll give Tamzin a chance... IF you promise to give Eileen a chance too." Luisa looked apprehensive.

"Ro... You know I don't like blondes."

"You liked Susanna. She was blonde." I reasoned.

"She was the exception. Every rule has an exception." Luisa looked concerned about how I would react, so I smiled at her.

"Lu. It's not fair for me to not give Tamzin a shot because I'm jealous... But, it's not fair for you not to give Eileen a shot because she's blonde." I could tell that Luisa believed I was right.

"Okay, deal." Luisa smiled at me and I smiled back. In the background, I could hear Luke, Brian, Jason and Marco's sighs of relief that are argument was now over.

Two Hours Later...

Luisa and I had come up with a plan for a fair way of deciding between Tamzin and Eileen. We were going to put Tamzin and Eileen in the same situation. Then, Luke, Marco and Brian (LMB) will decide which performed better (we needed an odd number and Luisa and I had both agreed that Jason would just side with Eileen as he wouldn't want to anger me).

Third Person POV

After meeting Tamzin and Eileen in room 102, Rose and Luisa and LMB take them out for their test. They get in a black, bulletproof car that was parked in the alley behind the building (in case the police had followed Luisa, they didn't want them seeing Rose). Tamzin and Eileen thought they were going to take turns going on fake dates with Luisa for the rest of the day (to see how they would act). However, the real test was in the car. Whoever was chosen, was going to be around Rose and Luisa a lot of the time. Rose and Luisa tend to be very... Affectionate... The test was to see how Tamzin and Eileen would cope with that.