Date night part 1

Ky'lee Pov
So I just woke up and dressed for church and just realised I didn't have church. How could I forget that so I decide to hit Popeyes up for lunch. So while I was standing in line. There this guy two people ahead of me and he look like Odell from the back but I could have been wrong. So when he ordered and turn around it was Odell. I seriously lord of all the places here. He smirks and walks up to me and says"So we meet again looks like you wanted to have a early date." " Well hello to you too" I say. So then it is my time to order and the waiter was looking at Odell like he was a piece of meat. Like damn you thirsty. So when I was about to pay I saw a twenty come out of no where. Then I realised it is Odell hand. I said " I could pay for it ". Odell says" Since you Future baby momma I will pay for it then." So he gives the cashier the 20. While he doing that I am over here thinking I am future baby momma and he future baby daddy. This nigga got me fucked up. So then Odell grabs my hand and drags me to a table. Then he leaves. I guess he goes to get our food. So he brings our food back and I start to dig in and I feel someone look at my face. It was Odell. So I said " you know it is rude to stare right". He just smirks and says " not when you are looking at something beautiful". I just put my head down and blush. Then he pulls my chin and says" don't hide your blush it's good to see I have that effect on you". He had to go and ruin the moment with that. So we finish our food as we are walking out he says" I will pick you at 8" I just say ok. Then he hugs me for a long time. I realised he does that a lot like he is trying to squeeze me or something. He lets me go and says bye. I see bye get in the car and go home since. I decide to take a nap since it is 2. so I off to sleep I go.
*************************************
So I just woke up and realize it is 7. Omg Odell is coming to pick me up at 8 what am I going to go so I chose out my outfit(multimedia) then I start my shower . I take a 15 min shower then I see I have a unheard text message from Odell I answer it and it says

FutureBabyDaddy😘: what is your address

So I text back and say " 2567 summer hill road. After I do that I get dress and do my hair. When I get done I have 5 minutes to spare. I just see on the couch and watch tv. Then I hear someone knocking on my door. I so get up and answer the door and it is Odell standing at the door. Looking fine as ever. After we finally stop eye raping each other. He says" wow u look amazing." " why thank you , you don't look bad yourself" I say. So I lock up and we walk to the car and he opens the door for me what a gentleman. So we start driving and I realize we are getting out of the city limits. " Oh god are you going to kill me! I am to young die , I want to have kids, and a little bit of sex before I die. " i say. So he just smirks and don't worry you aren't dying well not tonight anyway. Oh and for the sex part don't worry I got you on that too." He says I just lay back in the sink and think oh lord what have I got my self into.

*************************************
Word Count: 672