Meeting the Buddies

Ky'lee POV
Well right now Odell and I are on the way to Jarvis house. Which is one of his best buddies. As we are riding Drake comes on. Oh lawd kill me now Jesus.

Then Odell starts rapping. I swear he think he rapper. Talkin bout he could be drake.

We arrive at a nice size.With a couple cars in the driveway.

As we are walking around to the backyard I ask"Bae who is all over here"

"Just Jarvis his girl Jordan. Jeremy and his girl Aaliyah. Kavahra and his girl Sierra"

"Oh okay do you think they will like me?"

" Of course they will. If they get to know you like I do they will."

"Aww baby you so sweet give me sum suga"

We finally get around the house to see everyone sitting beside the people.

" Wassup i would to introduce yall to my lady Ky'lee"

After Odell introduces me to everybody the ladies take me inside while the men stay outside and talk.

" So how did you guys meet?" Jordan asks.
" We meet at one of my friends wedding we both walked down the isle together"

" Aww too cute was it love at first site?"

" Hell nawl"

" What you mean bout that?" Aaliyah asks.

" Well I don't know it is hard to describe because he was all up on me and ain't like that but no I can't stand to be away from him to long."

" Aww" they all say.

" So are we going to get in the pool or" I ask.

" Yea we are we was waiting on yall to get here"

Oh.

So we all go and change and come back down.

We got outside to see the men still sitting in their chairs.

" Odell"

" Huh" he says just starring at me like dang can I get face back.

" Odell my eyes are up here" I say.

"Yea babe"

" Are you going to get in the water with or are you going to just staire at my titties.

" I'm get in the water with you"

After he put his swimming trunks on we get in the water.

We played in the water for a little while till Odell farted. We all got after cuz he had the whole pool stank. I swear black folks can't let you know when they bout to fart. They just do it and be like did it do that.

Since we all had to get out the people we decided to sit around the tv and watch the basketball game it is the Eastern Conference Finals and it is the Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers
and my second bae was playing Kyrie Irving. He is bae. Don't let Odell hear me say that he would have a fit.

Cava were up by two. Then the power just goes out. This is the part in the scary movie where somebody dies.

Then somebody screamed like I am getting scared right now.

Then the lights come back on and all the men were gone. It was just Jordan, Aaliyah, Sierra, and me left. Oh Jesus I hope Odell is okay cuz lords what I would do. I swear if anybody laded they hands my baby I am going to lay somebody out.

" What are we going to do?" I ask.

" Well first we need to find some weapons just in case they try to come and get us " Aaliyah says.

So we all searching for weapons till I come across some need guns with a note on.

" Aye yall come here read this"

"So you found the guns good girls now take the guns with you an each one of you go too the rooms that have your names on it." We say reading it.

"So guess they set this up for us" Sierra says.

" Yea I guess they did. But next time they ain't got to turn the lights out don't they know some people is of the dark" I say.

" You feelin me " Jordan says.

We all grab our guns and walk upstairs and we see the door that have our names on them. We go and stand in front of them.

We all look at each other and count to three and open our doors.

In my room it is set up a massage table. With the oils on the side. There is another note sitting on the table.

It says" Aw I see you found your room. Now take off all your clothes and get up on the table and get up under the towels and your wait on person"

So I did what the note said and I got undressed and I got up on the table.

I sit there and wait till I feel somebody massaging my back. It feel good to.

" How do you like that baby" a deep voice says.

I know that voice anywhere. It was Odell.

"Odell" I say turning round hugging him.

After I release him from the hug I punch him in the chest.

" Aye what you hit me for " he says while rubbing his chest.

"For yall turnt the lights and I am scared of the dark. Then yall leave in the dark making it seem like something happened to yall I was worried sick about you. I thought something had happened to you.

" Aww baby I am fine and now you know how a felt when you left without telling me."

I could say anything at that moment. I just I actual knew how he felt when I left without telling him.

*************************************
Ky'lee meet Odell's buddies

All the ladies liked Ky'lee

That played a prank on the girls

Ky'lee was worried about her man

Odell showed Ky'lee how he felt when she just left with telling any one

Now Ky'lee knows how Odell feels.

The girls and Jarvis and Jeremy in the multimedia

Word Count: 980