Announcement Dinner

Ky'lee POV
Tonight is the night we are having the party to decide to tell everyone about the baby.

Right now I am getting dressed when Odell walks in with Olivia. He also has two shirts in his hands.

He sits Olivia down.

Then walks in front of me and he asks"Baby which shirt do you think I should wear"

"Umm the one on the right it goes with your pants.

"Alright"

Yea I finish doing my make up and I turn and look at Olivia to realize has took off both her shoes and pushed them off the bed.

"Olivia" I say I walk to her.

" Odell"

" Huh" he says coming out fully dressed.

" Can pick Oliva's shoes up for me"

" Yea I got you baby"

After he picks them up. I put them back on Olivia. She just cried the whole time.

Then Odell took her from while went and got my coat.

"Alright let's go" Odell says.

We arrive pull up to restaurant. Odell grabs Olivia out the car and he carries her.

When we get inside the hostes ask " who is your party up under"

" Beckham" I say.

"Ok your room is ready follow me this way"

We follow her to the room it is very big it is able to hold 50 people.

"Alright I will bring the rest of your party here as they arrive"

" Ok thank you" I say.

Then the waiter comes in " Hello name is Dylan and I will be your sever."

" What would you like to drink"

"I would like a mt Dew"

"I would a Pepsi and she will take a water with a lemon on the side"

"No I will have the mt Dew" I say looking at Odell like his crazy.

" No you have the water. Because you know you don't need no mt Dew after what happened last time you drunk one"

I mug him then I say " just give me the water"

"Ok I will have those right out to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while people start to come. Everybody was here. Once everybody was seated Odell and I decide to make our announcement.

"Well Odell and I invited you guys to announce some very important news.

"I'm pregnant and we are having a boy" I say.

Everybody gasps.

Then my mother says" No wonder you didn't come sit me. You hiding this from me"

"So how many months are you" heather ask.

" 5 and half months" I say.

Then I hear Jasmyne say "great now I have somebody to boss around."

Everybody just laughed.

Then they brought the food out and everybody dug in. While eating I started to think about my brother Cam. I haven't seen him in forever and miss him.

I just wish he was here to know he has nephew and that his baby sister has a man.

Then I feel somebody cover my eyes and they say" So I hear my baby sister is pregnant with my nephew"

I know that voice anywhere. I turn round so quick to see Cam smiling at me.

" Cam" I scream as I hug him.

I couldn't do anything at that moment but cry. I miss my big brudda a lot.

After we release from the hug and I wipe my tears I ask Cam " how did you get here you aren't suppose to be home for another 5 months"

" Yo man got me here"

I look over to see Odell smiling at me.

This is why I love him. He does so much for me.

"Odell" I say as I hug him from behind.

"Huh" he says as he turns around.

"I love you"

" I know you do"

" I mean I really do love you. Thank for getting my brother here for me."

" Aww baby you make me feel so special" he says as he wipes away his fake tears.

" Yea whatev"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk outside to see my daddy sitting by his self. So I decide to go by him.

"Wassup old man"

" Nothin and I am old now"

" Yeah daddy you are old and why are you sitting out here all by ourself"

" Just thinking" he says.

"About what daddy"

" I'm just think about when you where a baby and how you used to love to play with your old man"

"Aww daddy"

" Yeah I miss those days"

"Aww daddy but you can have those moments with Rhi'ley ."

"I know but I just wish my baby girl wasn't grown now"

" Aww daddy even though I'm grown doesn't mean I am going to forget you. My son is going to need his granddaddy. So daddy I am going to still come around"

" Alright"

"Yea so stop being so soft and let's go back inside"

"Yea alright let's go"

"Wait daddy help me get up. I can't do it myself"

He helps me get up and we walk back inside.

Everybody went on to talk about my baby shower and who was going to plan it.

I really don't matter to me who does it long as I it don't look tacky.

Everybody seemed happy that I am having a boy.

Everybody got along with Olivia too. She took a really good liking to Jasmyne

Now Jasmyne think that's her new child.

*************************************

Ky'lee and Odell told everybody about he baby.

They are have a boy.

Ky'lee's daddy is going to miss those daddy daughter moments with Ky'lee.

Odell got Cam to come so he could suprise Ky'lee.

Jasmine took a liking to Olivia. She says that is her child.

Cam in the multimedia. He is played by
Lance Gross

Vote/ Comment

Word Count: 941