Baby birth

Ky'lee POV

Right now I am in bed rest. Since my due date is soon. The doctor doesn't want me doing anything. With Odell being here I couldn't do anything anyway.

He doesn't even like to go to the bathroom for too long. He starts to get worried.

So right now it is 2 o'clock in the morning and I am craving pickles and peanut butter.

A lot of people would think that is nasty but it is actually really good once you try became the pickles juices and the peanut butter go great together.

But how will I get out the bed to get them because Odell has his hand wrapped around my waist.

See I have a place where I keep all the junk food Odell doesn't want me to eat. I hide on my side of the closet. I have a door over it and it looks like he doesn't open if you try to open. But there is a trick to open. So anybody tried to open it the wouldn't be able to open it.

So I think of a plan.

I start to tap Odell. I tap him again. He still doesn't wake up. So I shove him but I didn't realize I shoved him hard because he feel off the bed.

He jumped off the floor so fast he had his set up and everything.

" Baby" I say. I guess he doesn't hear me.

"Baby" I scream.

He turns the light and he looks at " why you pushed me off the bed Ky'lee "

" I was trying to wake you"

" Ooh so baby what do you want I was trying to go to the bathroom calls or I have been coming home late. I al then I was going to go downstairs to get me a glass of water" I say.

" No will go get your water I don't won't you walking up them stairs. But first let me help you get up." He says as he walks over to help me to help me.

Once he gets me up walk into the bathroom. I walk back out the bathroom to make sure he is gone.

Then a waddle into the closet and I look for my door. Once I find it I am in heaven. All my snacks I have been dying to eat these.

But Odell has been home a lot so I never have a chance to sneak back here.

Once I find the pickles and peanut butter I start to muching.

I swear it tasted even better than the first time I tried it.

While eating I didn't hear anybody come in.

Until I hear Odell say " Ky'lee what are you doing"

I try to hurry and put it back up but Odell takes it out of my hand.

" Ky'lee were you eating this" he asks.

I just put my head down I couldn't even look at him.

"Ky'lee" he says sternly.

" See what had happen was"

" Yea I want you to explain what happened"

" I give up I have been eating the food in this room for while" I say as I start to cry.

Odell pulls me into his body.

" Ky'lee what is wrong baby why are you crying"

" Because you are going to get mad a me and take my food away and you are to make me eat that nasty healthy food that I don't like to eat." I say as I start to cry more.

"Now let's go to bed you have had enough food"

"But baby"

" Don't make me go back on my offer"