Funeral

Ky'lee Pov
Waking up dis morning I knew this was going to be a hard moment for Odell. Since today was the day they were going to have her funeral. When Odell woke he didn't really say anything he just went into the closet. "Baby" I say he doesn't say anything else. So keep following him. "Baby" I say stopping him from picking up a pair of pants. "What Ky'lee can't u see I am doing something." he says. " Well excuse me for trying to be a nice girlfriend and ask her man if he is ok since, I know today is going to be a hard day for him." I say walking away. Ion know who he think he is talking to me like dat cuz he just don't know.

Odell Pov
I didn't mean to hurt Ky'lee feelings like that. It just dat I can't believe my grandma is gone. Like she was just here yesterday. Since I yelled at Ky'lee she won't talk to me. "Baby u ready?" She doesn't reply she just gets her purse and get in the car. Out of all the times she talks this is the time she decides to give me the silent treatment. Since she won't talk this is going to be a long funeral.
*************************************
Ky'lee Pov
After the funeral when we were at the cemetery they asked if anybody would like to say any words. Nobody did. So after everybody put the flowers on the grave. While we were going back to the limousine I realized Odell was gone. So I went looking for him. I found him sitting up under a tree. "Odell" I say getting closer to him. When I get closer to him I realized he was crying. I put his head in my chest and say" oh Odell let it baby.". Once I say that he starts crying really hard.

After a while he stops crying and looks up at me and he says " Ky'lee I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you like that. It was just I was mad that my grandma was gone. So will u forgive me and let me off the silent treatment." "Baby I understand you are hurting and all. But don't every yell me again because I was really close to hitting you." I say to him in a serious tone. He just laughs and says "So you Mayweather now,". " Nawl I' m Tyson I will bite yo ear off." I say in my mike Tyson voice. He gets up and dusts hisself and then he helps me get up. I dust myself and grab his head we both walk back to where the cars are.

After we ate and went home Odell says " since you have met my parents I think I should met yours". " you sure cuz my family can be a lot to handle. They aren't as nice as your family is." I say. "come on Ky'lee how bad could they be". he says. " Well let's see the last boyfriend ended up breaking up with me right after he met my parents." I say looking down. " Baby I wouldn't do you like that and I really want to meet them". he says pouting. Knowing I can't resist that pout I say yes. He just doesn't know what he got himself into. My family is bad at when it comes to introducing people to them. So I pray that when they met it will go well.

*************************************
Word Count: 585