Church

Ky'lee pov

So I woke to Odell snoring in my head. And he be talking bout he don't snore. Nigga please. Once I got up out of bed and brushed my teeth and took a shower I went and made breakfast.

While making breakfast I felt someone behind me. It was Odell he said " when did you get out of bed". " thirty minutes ago I guess". I say getting the toast out of the toaster.

"So what are we doing today" he says. " "well I probably was going to go to church then go out to lunch" I say. " well u weren't going to invite me with you. Dang I am yo man and u want even invite me to church with you" he says pouting.

I swear his pout is too cute. " Aww u mad u want me to make it up to u" I say. "Yasss I would I want you to kiss me and it will be all better and I get to go to church with you" He says with a smirk.

So I get up and go straddle him. " So you want me to kiss you" I say grinding into him. He moans. "Yes" he moans. "Well you ain't getting one" I say while getting up off of him and going to my room. " come on now why u leave me like this and it is a Sunday how am I suppose to go to church and praise god with a boner this big. Imma get you for this" he says.

So while I am showering I hear the door open. Here Odell is all naked and shit just standing here looking at me. Then Odell starts walking toward me. " what are you doing" I say walking back. My back hits the shower wall. He smirks " Taking a shower with". "Well then why you all up on me like that ? If we fine to take a shower together I need my space. Like Dang." I say bending down to pick up the soap. Then all of a sudden I feel something poking me at me entrance. See how he going to say he we taking a shower when he trying to get his freak on. I got him.

"No it ain't happening. So unless you want some blue balls u betta move yo stick out the way" I say standing back up. He moved out the way. After that he didn't do anything else. After we got out the shower. He left to go change. So I got dress I put on my black short sleeve dress and my yellow dress jacket. I put my red bottoms on. I straighted my hair. I was ready. So I am waiting on Odell.

Then I hear a horn. So I look out the window to make sure it is Odell. I lock up then I walk outside get in the car. He just stares at me. "What do I have something on my face?" I say looking at myself in the mirror. " Nawl u look amazing" he says. I just smile as we are on our way to church. But little does he know how long church last

‡**************************************** Sorry I haven't updated school has been driving me crazy and I haven't had time lately

Word Count: 550