He meets the parent part 1

Ky'lee Pov
Since Odell wants to meet my family. I decided I would call my mom.

Me: hey momma I was just calling since I haven't talk to you in a while

Momma: hi Ky'lee yea you haven't called me in a while I was starting to get worried

Me: oh I sorry mama I have just been busy

Momma: to busy to stop and call yo momma

Me: I'm sorry momma that is why I am calling you know so

Momma: well baby what did you call me for cuz i know you only call when u want something or you have to tell me something so what is it

Me: well momma I have somebody that I want you to meet

Momma: oh well who is this person then

Me: well you want know till Saturday

Momma: well I alright then I will start getting everything together

Me: oh momma please don't tell daddy I want him to be suprise.

Momma: alright baby I got you and I want you to call me later and I love you Ky'lee

Me : I gotcha momma I love you too.

After I got off the phone with my momma. I got up and took a shower. Then I put my clothes on and kiss Odell on the cheek and left.

I decide to go look at this building that is on sell. The building was nice but the price was a little bit out my price range. I will just come back later and see if they have lowered the price

After I left there I stop by the cupcake shop and get me some cupcakes. After getting a box of those I decide I would head home.

Once I got in the house I saw smoke. So I went in the kitchen and saw the microwave smoking. I open the microwave to see to burn bowl of noodles with no water in them.

After I threw the noodles in the trash can. I went up stairs to look for him. He wasn't in the bedroom I decide to check the bathroom since I heard the shower on.

"Odell" I say while sitting on the counter. "Huh" he says whiling sticking his head out the shower. " Baby you know you didn't put water in them noodles and you mess up the microwave too" I say. "Oh my bad baby I will get a new microwave " " Well thank now I will leave you to finish yo shower" I say hopping out the shower and going to the door. " Wait join me" "huh" " get in here with me" he says now fully stepping out the shower. "But my hair" I say running my hand through it. "Don't worry you want get it wet the" he says while taking my shirt off. " But I already took a shower though" I say. "But u haven't took one with me though" he says taking my pants off leaving my bra and panties on. " Now take your bra and panties off" he says looking at me. I took them off. Odell picks me up and throws me in the shower and we took a nice,hot, steamy shower together.

Later after the shower
We both are laying in the bed watching the playoffs and my bae Derrick Rose is playing.

"Odell I called my momma today and we will be meetings my parents Saturday. " I say while stuffing popcorn in my mouth.

"Oh that is great" he says taking the popcorn from me.

"Odell baby can u do something for me" I say. "Yea what u won't me to do" he says. "Baby can u rub me feet" I say.

"Now Ky'lee you know I don't like feet" he says making a face. "Please baby just this one time" I say pouting at him. "Alright just this one time" he says while grabbing my feet on putting them on his lap.

"Oh baby that feels great" I say. "You betta be lucky I like cuz if I didn't I would not be doing this." He says. "Well I thank baby now can u do that thing you did with my big toe that felt great." I say. "I'm done now" he says putting my feet and leaving the room.

"Odell come back here u didn't do my big toe again." Well u will just a have to wait later." he says. " I swear I can stand you sometimes" I say while going to sleep.

Saturday night
Well right now Odell and I both is getting dress. Well I am getting dress he is still trying to find something to wear. I swear he act like a women when it come to getting dress.

"Baby do you think I should wear this shirt or the other one." He says coming out the closet holding up two different shirts. "I think you should wear the one on the right side," I say while putting on lip stick.

After ten minutes of Odell trying to figure out what shoes to wear we are finally leaving.

Once we get in the car and start driving Odell ask "So do you have any brothers or sisters?". " Yea I have a one brother and I don't have any sisters, I say. "Well what is your brother like?" He says. " Well Trey is 26 he is still in law school. He wants to be a lawyer and he has one child my niece Rhi'ley who is two. She acts just like me. Some people says she could be my twin.Then their is my brother Cameron or Cam is I like to call him. He is currently in the Air Force. He is 28. He hasn't been home in a while but he should be coming home soon.He has a son my nephew Cj." I say as we pull up into my parents driveway.

After we get out the car and I knock on the door my momma answers the door. "Ky'lee baby I am so glad you are here" my momma says pulling me into a hug. "My momma this is the person I was telling you about on the phone this is my boyfriend Odell. Odell this is my mother Elizabeth Smith." I say. "It is nice to meet you" Odell says sticking his hand out. Instead my momma pulls him into a hug.

"Oh so you are the reason why Ky'lee doesn't call that often." my momma says. Odell just looks at the both of us.
"It's okay I used to do the same thing when I was her age with her father." My momma says while leading us into the kitchen to sit down. Then my dad walks " Daddy" I say running towards him. I am still a daddy's girl at heart. "Baby girl I have miss u what brings you by here and who's your friend " he says eyeing Odell.

"Well daddy I came to have dinner with you and mom and to to introduce you to my boyfriend." I say looking down. "Oh you did" he says. My dad and Odell walk out the room together. I pray everything goes ok.

*************************************
Word Count: 1195