Morning after

Ky'lee Pov
So woke up this morning to hear so noise in my kitchen. Plus don't tell me somebody has broke into my house. Like Fr I ain't nothing for you to steal. I walk in the kitchen with my bat and gun. I seen man. So I said " alright who the hell are you thinking you can break in my house and start cooking breakfast like you live here. Bitch you guessed get". I swear when the man turn round I almost fainted. "Odell what the hell are you doing in my house and why are you cooking breakfast this early in the morning". He says " cooking breakfast duh". " Well nawl I Sherlock I didn't notice." I say.

I look at him and say " back to why are you her." "Well you invite me in your house last night and after that we had sex." He says smirking. Now that I realized it I did in it him in my house. "Wow I feel like a hoe right now. I let you hit it on the first night." I say looking down at my feet.

" You are definitely not a hoe and it is my fault to I should have stop." He says. " Well why didn't you then" I mumbled. ". He smirks and says " because you and I both know you didn't want me to stop what I started.". " Well what are we ?" I say. He walks up to me and says " you are my woman and I am yo man". I gave him that look and I said " you didn't even ask my first".

He gets down on one knee like he about to proposal and says " Ky'lee Smith would you be my girlfriend?"

"No" I say

*************************************

Word Count: 292