Tick Tock🖤

Trigger warning. Yandere Kenji. Art is mine. 

Tick tock. That was the only thing Ben could think of. The steady clicking of a clock was the only thing heard.

Tick Tock. Why? Why was this so difficult? Tick tock. The sound was getting annoying now.

Then it stopped. Well. Sort of. It was no longer a tick tock, it was just a tock. A click. A steady beat.

A steady beat like a drum, or a heartbeat as it pounded against the ribcage. Tick tock, then silence. Tick tock.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. TIck. TICk. TICK. Then silence... he was never good with silence.

"Let me out!" He wailed, his palm slamming against the metal wall. He felt a small wave of electricity run through his body and gasped in response.

"Please!" Ben pleaded. "I'll be good! I promise!" At this a speaker from the other side of the room was turned on.

"One more day, sunshine, and then you can come out. Just be good for this next day, ok?" He heard his husband's voice call from the speaker.

A whimper rumbled through Ben's throat as he slid down the white wall and hugged his knees to the chest. Everything was white. Everything, and it hurt the lad's eyes.

"Go to sleep now, you need rest, dream catcher." Was all Ben heard before he blacked out.

The last sound he heard was a faint tick....tock.