Pretty boy? ❤

Spoilers for season two*

"So... Kenji missed me?" Ben asked, still baffled by Mr.VIP's reaction to seeing Ben alive.

"Oh, you have no idea. For the months you were gone he had your fanny pack the whole time." Sammy replied, Yasmina bobbing her head to agree.

"Mhm. He talked about you ALOT." Track-star said nonchalantly. "Oh." Ben said, his face a light pink.

"What did he say?" He asked, reaching down to slide his hand across Bumpy's head. "Well.."

Yaz started as she checked around for Kenji. "He really missed your smile." "Mhm! And everytime we were telling scary stories, he always looked at his arm, as if you were there."

Ben gave a nod as Bumpy waddled off. "We found your old suitcase, and he said we should respect your privacy, the next night we found him wearing your beanie." Sammy giggled.

"He found my beanie?" Ben asked eyebrow risen. "Oh yeah, and he wore it for a week straight." Yaz said slowly.

After a while Ben shuffled gently. "Did he say anything else..?" He asked gently.

"Oh. About you?" Sammy asked, causing Ben to fall into a state if embarrassment and panic.

"No, nevermind! I don't really care-!" "No, no! He's said and done so many things it's hard to pinpoint the best ones!" Sammy exclaimed.

Yasmina gave an awkward nod as Sammy started to babble on. "Well. I think you've heard enough." Yaz said as she turned Ben around.

"Wh-what? No! I don't think so!" Ben yelped before running into something firm. He looked up to see Kenji, staring down at his with a soft smile.

"So..." Ben started, staring up at the boy with his hands planted firmly on Kenji's chest. "I caught you."

Kenji said, as if Ben was going to fall. "I guess you did, Pretty Boy..." the smaller mumbled, the corners of his lips twitching up.

"Pretty boy?" The ravenette asked, cockily. "Cocky." Ben huffed.

"With great hair comes great responsibility." Kenji replied. Then the two stayed, wrapped up in each other's arms, completely forgetting about Sammy and Yasmina.

That was until...