Going Back and Moving On 🥀

Ben sat at his laptop, scrolling through Kenji's bank account. His brows furrowed as his eyes continued searching the screen.

'Where did we get all this money?' He thought to himself, Kenji's job couldn't supply that much money, unless he was taking from his father again.

Ben perked up as an ad popped up. His pink lips curled into a smile as he read it. 'Hiring now!' It said. 'We chose YOU to become an employee at Jurassic World!' "It opened up again?" Ben asked himself as he checked the ad out.

The pay was really good, and Ben had a longing to go back to that island. Could you blame him? He had to leave Bumpy!

The small man stood up and popped his back as he thought about it. "I'll tell Kenji." He said, his face glowing as he shut his laptop.

"Ben! I'm home!" Kenji called out as he shut the door, a bouquet of roses in his hand. "Already? I-I thought you worked for two more hours." Ben said as he quickly ran into Kenji's strong and safe embrace.

"No, they let me off." The ravenette chuckled as he kissed the other's forehead. Ben frowned, Kenji was lying. "Hey, Kenji, have you been taking money from your father again?" Ben asked softly.

"It was just 50,000 it's not like he doesn't have more." Kenji exclaimed as he hugged Ben tighter. "You know I hate when you do that, we're adults now, we have to get our own money now." "I do! It's just... from my father."

Ben slid from the hug, kissing Kenji's lips before taking the roses and putting them in a vase. "Well, I found a job... I think you'll like it." The dark blonde whispered as he filled the vase with water before leading Kenji to his laptop.

Ben opened his laptop and smiled brightly. The Jurassic world ad was in the middle of the screen, another popped up on Kenji's phone. "See? It pays a lot and.... are you ok..?"

Ben looked up to see his boyfriend scowling. "Ben..." Kenji said as his features softened. He put his hands on his lover's shoulders

"We can't go back there-" "Why-" "Don't you remember what happened?!" Kenji rose his voice slightly.

"B-But they've changed! They wouldn't do that again! And... and I have to get Bumpy!" Ben whimpered as he shook Kenji's hands.

"Ben. You can't-" "And you can't keep taking money from you're father! We need to make our own money!" The smaller one exclaimed.

"You're not going! It's too dangerous!" "You can't control me!" At this point, Ben was standing up straight and Kenji was yelling.

Ben turned and started grabbing his laptop. "I'm going to apply." "If you walk out that door we're over." Kenji hissed, his glare sharper than a sword.

Ben froze. Did he really want to loose his boyfriend over a silly job? He thought fo a bit before frowning. If Kenji wanted to spend the rest of his days alone, than so be it.

"I'll send Brooklyn to get my stuff in the morning..." Ben whispered before walking out and shutting the door.

Kenji's legs shook as he dropped down and hugged himself. Hiccups and quiet sobs fell from his lips as tears ran down his cheeks.

Did he loose his boyfriend over a job..? Ben would be back... he always comes back... Kenji tries convincing himself. But he knew... he knew... Ben would never be back.