Once Upon a Camera❤

This is short, I wrote it because I didn't want to forget about my idea... so.. happy reading.

Ben hummed as he carefully used his crayons in his drawing. It was early in the morning, and so far he was the only one awake.

"Ben?" He heard Brooklyn call curiously. "What are you doing awake?" "Drawing." The boy responded.

"Oh.. well... I'm going to he filming so... do what you do.." Brooklyn said as she turned away and started fiddling with her phone.

"Psst!" Ben heard, he turned to see his secret boyfriend, Kenji, waving to him near the couches.

It was a simple story on how they started dating. Camp started, Ben was found to be touch starved so he went for Kenji to be comforted. One thing led to another and they fell for each other and started dating.

Ben bolted over to his loved one and squeaked gently when he was set in the ravenette's lap. "Were you flirting without me?" Kenji asked playfully as he started planting kisses along Ben's round face.

The boy giggled and hummed. "Yep! Don't tell my boyfriend!" He responded.

Kenji gave a breathless laugh, his chest bouncing up and down with his soft sounds of amusement. "I won't." He said, pulling Ben closer and humming.

"Morning kisses?" Ben asked impatiently. "Woah. Chill, babe, you'll get them soon enough." Kenji responded as he cupped Ben's face.

"Any eyes?" The ravenette asked, only recieving a shake of the head from his boyfriend. He smiled and leaned up, connecting their lips and pulling Ben as close as he could.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Brooklyn hummed to herself as she checked her comment section. She had already introduced the campers to her subscribers, so she was confused when she saw a flood of comments just screeching Benji.

'Benji?' She furrowed her brows, scrolling down even more and huffing as more comments came up. They were all practically screeching about seeing Ben and Kenji in the background, kissing and cuddling.

That didn't make sense though.. Kenji and Ben were polar opposites, they kept away from each other when they could.

She watched over the video, and sure enough the two boys could be seen kissing and cuddling.

"BEN! KENJI!"